Personal Strange Experiences

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My personal, strange experiences. This may be long. I'm placing this in time travel because it's possible that my interest in the topic has influenced these past events, and we've read that the future can affect the past. So, yes, time could be involved.

I attended Florida Institute of Technology when I was young, but only for a year. I left because of female discrimination, but that's a whole other topic. When I was there, a lady on campus said she saw someone that looked like me on campus. Further more, when I went to the vet, I was told that a girl with my same last name goes to that same veterinarian. Ok, probably a coincidence, but most of my relatives live up north. Still, not too paranormal.... or is it?

When I lived in Savannah for a year (as you can see, I've moved a lot), my car stopped on my way home from work. I very stupidly wasn't paying attention and I ran out of gas. So, I started walking to a gas station. A uniformed soldier with a name tag or patch that said Airborne on it stopped with a huge car (I think either a hummer or a huge pickup), didn't say a whole lot, but took me to the gas station, bought the can and the gas, filled my car, then took out an air compressor from his truck and filled my tires. Ok, just a good samaritan. Nothing paranormal.... or is it?

Of course, there is the post office change. I'll describe it again, briefly. I visited the post office and was confused because the main office wasn't at the same door as before. It's a tiny post office. When I asked why they changed, she said they didn't. They've been the same for years. I went back a few weeks later and it was back to its original configuration.

I was in financial hardship last summer. I prayed hard for assistance and then found a $100 bill in my sock drawer. On top. Really obvious.

I watched the movie "I'll Believe You" recently. It's cute. Nothing too heavy. BUT I was amused that in the movie, time travel first happened on my birthday. They also mentioned communicating with other timelines using satellites, which is something I thought of and wrote on my website. Probably just more coincidences, right?

Book Alas, Babylon - lots of coincidences in the book. Someone has two children with names and personalities almost exactly as my two kids, as well as a red head that likes cats and fish.... and other things in the book that are amusingly similar. Never put much thought to them, though. I never want to become crazy or obsessed, so I tend to just laugh most things off.

Maybe none of this is strange, but I wonder if my poking around time travel, John Titor, and the paranormal now has caused these past events to happen. If I think of any more, I'll post them here. I am my own worst critic. I'll try to debunk myself and write things off as coincidence more than I would for anyone else. And since I am not schizophrenic or anything like that, I really do just brush these things off and forget about them for a while. BUT I thought hell, maybe you guys can give me some input here. Just cool stories or is there more to all this?

Dragonchaser

The moment you know for certain without any doubt that it is not coincidence - then you will have something to work with .
Doubt will only cloud any attempts .

I've read a review about a movie (can't remember it's name) about gosts / spirits - a young woman wanting to communicate with it ; the older more wiser woman tells her : Be careful , because when you talk to one of them - you talk to all .

You must take in consideration the spiritual are not bound by the same laws as the physical .

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
OK, in-joy the ride when it happens.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You're probably a traveler or will be directly involved somehow.

You kind of already are.

Well, like I said, it would have been a very young me running around campus. The only thing I can think of is that in another timeline I stayed at the university and became involved with time travel. :)

And the guy that showed up at the precisely right time and barely uttered a word. That just seems way too strange to me. I sometimes wonder if something would have happened to me if he didn't show up. I don't know. It had such a profound impact on my life. I still remember what he looked like, too.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I also have 2 angel experiences, but I feel these need to be in another thread. The more open minded people are, the more they will experience unusual things, IMHO.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is a thought;

What if several of us are Titor?

People have always assumed Titor was one person. I've always been told to question all assumptions, but I'm really having doubts that I participated in his story in that way.

Japrim

Here is a thought;

What if several of us are Titor?

People have always assumed Titor was one person. I've always been told to question all assumptions, but I'm really having doubts that I participated in his story in that way.

Why?

It has something to do with myself and others, which you are associated with. Why couldn't things turn out that way?

Who is to say that the gas can reference wasn't directed at you, a way to tell you something?

You have experienced some odd things that mirror my own experiences. It suggests that you are indeed a part of it, somehow. Just keep looking for those strange occurrences and anomalies.

I would suggest looking into the posts to see if you can find something encrypted that would support this hypothesis, BUT SOMEONE'S HAD TO CHANGE SHIT AROUND AND CLAIM OWNERSHIP. PEOPLE JUST HAD TO INTERFERE.