Personal Verification of Facts

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One way to make sure that something is truth is to see it yourself. User Einstein has often said if you don't experience it yourself, don't believe it. Period. Nothing wrong with that, but how far should someone take it?

Example: Jade Helm. Should we not believe it is real unless we see it ourselves? I have a friend who as SEEN them in action in Texas. @Einstein I am just curious about your take on this. If a friend sees something, should we still not believe it unless we've seen it ourselves? What about basic trust?

Another example: (Please, I am not interested in medical advice at this time) - I have been cured of cancer. Because you never have (that I know of), your stance is that you will not believe it?

I suppose it would be failsafe to trust nobody, but I think the world would become a boring place if we didn't speculate about the things other people discovered.

Personally, I feel a little bit of trust and faith is required in life. Wouldn't life be too depressing without it? I've never seen a UFO or an alien, but some people have and I cannot assume ALL people aren't telling the truth. (Many are explained, but some are not). That's just me, though. It would be boring to just ignore all the evidence out there!

Thoughts?

This isn't an attack on Einstein. He knows that. I'm just curious about the way he thinks and asking questions. Feel free to give opinions about this type of outlook.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't understand the mindset of the people promulgating false information. Basically I am a very trusting individual. So it has been a journey of discovery for me. But I now know my science education is pure fiction. And that appears to be deliberate. And the news media is horrendous on reporting anything.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't understand the mindset of the people promulgating false information. Basically I am a very trusting individual. So it has been a journey of discovery for me. But I now know my science education is pure fiction. And that appears to be deliberate. And the news media is horrendous on reporting anything.

I understand that completely. There is so much misinformation online with no sources and people tend to pass it around social media as if it were fact. That irks me, too. But I personally don't believe that all science we've read about is false. I know that you do your own experiments and such and verify things yourself. That's awesome. Not all of us have the knowledge to do that, or, I suppose, the time.
:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The whole problem is you are taught a lot of things you are asked to believe. Because we are all taught to trust what we are told at a very young age, we accept things as being true. Yet how many times did your parents tell you not to do something that you can plainly see that they do. The lying and deception has been there right in front of you all your life. Do you trust your parents not to lie? Aren't they the ones that told you about the Easter bunny and Santa Claus? Have you told lies to your children?

I wanted to become a Nuclear Physicist when I was in high school. They weren't teaching Nuclear Physics in the college I attended. So I didn't get to be what I wanted to be. I dropped out of school because of that. All of science is tied to and based on the concept of mass. Yet no one knows what mass is. It's imaginary. How do you think a Black Hole could form out of something completely imaginary? We are told the Universe is based on just a handful of equations. If there really was equality between any two things, an annihilation would take place. Nothing would exist. The Universe exists because things are not equal to each other.

Any scientist that discovers this will not get to be a scientist any longer if he tries to go against the establishment. Scientists are not inventors. No one ever constructed any device based on the theory of relativity. Pure fiction.

What possible future does mankind have based on a society driven by liars?

Itheblaze

I'm so glad your nightmarish cancer ordeal is over. It's such a horrible way to go. We had to see it through with our dying Aunt Ethel. God Bless those hospice workers. Topic at hand. You really have no way of knowing if peoples stories are true. You have to go out on a limb and trust your gut instinct, which requires some faith and a roll of the dice. Life's a buffet. So pass over the hamburgers and fill up on asparagus. It's your plate. Trust me, the dead cow won't care.