Phil Schneider and his photo of Val "Valiant" Thor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think the picture was taken down from the website it was hosted.

I updated the first post with a picture I uploaded on Paranormalis, that way it won't disappear again. :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Dr. Stranges, I believe is a real con-man.

About 35 years ago, I ordered two or three Cassettes about UFO's by Dr Stranges. Yet today and as well as 35 years ago, I thought Dr. Stranges, is a real con-man. The information do not sound right as compared to other people.

Val "Valiant" Thor also write a book, before he went back to Venus. After Val Thor was gone, Dr Stranges started telling people He and Val Thor wrote the book. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Samstwitch

Dr. Stranges, I believe is a real con-man.

About 35 years ago, I ordered two or three Cassettes about UFO's by Dr Stranges. Yet today and as well as 35 years ago, I thought Dr. Stranges, is a real con-man. The information do not sound right as compared to other people.

Val "Valiant" Thor also write a book, before he went back to Venus. After Val Thor was gone, Dr Stranges started telling people He and Val Thor wrote the book. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

I agree Professor. Awhile back I watched his videos and researched him (I think I even read one of his books through the Library), and I do not believe his stories either.

What I find interesting is that all the theories I have seen say MANY different things about various types of ETs. Some say the Reptiloids are here to help, others say harm, others say Greys are here to help/harm, subservent of Reptiloids, subservient of human type aliens, I have even heard that the human type aliens are the MOST dangerous (I consider it a possibility) . I have ended up finding out a LOT of interesting information over the past couple years, most of it you really cannot dig through online because so many people add to each theory or event.

Whats really going on is VERY different than what I read up on Val. Thor, Phil Schneider, Dulce, etc.

JTFriend

What I find interesting is that all the theories I have seen say MANY different things about various types of ETs. Some say the Reptiloids are here to help, others say harm, others say Greys are here to help/harm, subservent of Reptiloids, subservient of human type aliens, I have even heard that the human type aliens are the MOST dangerous (I consider it a possibility) . I have ended up finding out a LOT of interesting information over the past couple years, most of it you really cannot dig through online because so many people add to each theory or event.

Whats really going on is VERY different than what I read up on Val. Thor, Phil Schneider, Dulce, etc.
What did you read about Val? I have read similar things that are confusing about ET culture; I know what you mean.

Peregrini

Valiant Thor;
A "Venusian" lands near DC and tries to help mankind (1957). I won't go into any great detail on the story since it doesn't deserve it. It "steals" directly from one of my favorite movies, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951).
The Day the Earth Stood Still - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venus;
A balmy 863 deg F... sulfuric acid clouds... (and some of you think "we" have a problem with chemtrails)... weak magnetosphere/ no planetary magnetic field allows cosmic radiation to penetrate the "atmosphere"...
Yet, the Venusians look like Earthlings, only better looking. They must live underground I guess.

What did you read about Val? I have read similar things that are confusing about ET culture; I know what you mean.

Personally I dont believe in the Val. Thor story, I heard a few variations on it. One was that he was from a star in the Aquaries constellation, that he was bringing hostile aliens to Earth, etc. I believe in aliens and alien contact, and several things happened over the past few years of my life that led me to take action and dig deep. I reached far and wide to get information onto what is going on with accounts from people I have known in my life. I reached the huge conclusion back in December last year. The information that I am posting is under the "Alien Infiltration" thread.