Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

The Fire Fight At Dulce Base ( Phil Schneider's own words) :)

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident.

"I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that.

"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

Phil Schneider was a very good friend that died 1995.
progress.gif

cmac

Re: Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

Thanks for sharing this Opmmur. Phil Schneider was a very brave man. It seems that he just wanted to get the truth out to people of what is going on. I know some feel his stories are too hard to believe, but I think that the things that have come out since his passing, and will continue to be revealed show that he was telling the truth, and believed that we all had the right to know. It seems that Phil suffered greatly from what he knew and what he stumbled into there at Dulce, doing work for the gov.

Cmac

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read that story before, and that makes me wonder if what we read about Dulce is real: many, many underground levels, secret alien conspiracies and especially, the nightmare hall.

Dulce might be real, but I'm not sure if it's more than just another secret base. There aren't tons of information available on this subject, that makes every little bit of data worth the reading. I think I found out about Dulce a few years ago only. I wonder if such a place as nightmare hall may exist, it just sounds too creepy and crazy in a disgusting way.

what do you think ? Is Dulce real ?

ZeoEmeraude

Let's not forget about Project Serpo as well. I know there may be a lot of disinformation floating around out there about Dulce and Serpo...but the "Man"wants us to mistrust solid accounts on the EBE community at large. Those who have had the fortune of working with crafts, beings, and tech from planets other than our own know the truth. We must take into account that most world leaders know of these events. I feel that as a culture and a species, we are entitled to know what we face...even if the outlook is not to our liking. Information and truth can never be completely covered up...I for one feel there is more to these stories. We must strive to seek these answers...if only for the advancement of our race and our planet. I believe Serpo and Dulce are real. I believe these and other such events have and will continue to occur. They will persist and will continue to challenge those who insist that we are alone in this vast universe.

WhOKnOwS

I believe nightmare hall is real but this is beyond what i can imagine. i believe its about hell and demons than alien monsters and grey creatures. maybe all the conspiracies and theories of serpo and dulce are invented by government men who want to control the planet.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Aliens and demons aren't the same things here. Dulce is "said" to be real, and to exist with real little grey aliens. I think demons are more a product of our imagination, caused by things we can't understand yet.

I wonder what would be the point to tell us the truth after all... is there any reason why they should tell us about all this ?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

never been to dulce when i serve the force more than 13 years ago but the guy at norad sayd its the holy grail of all the secret base

cmac

I have to believe that Dulce is very real. If we were just dealing with some other species from another planet coming to visit us, they likely would have revealed this to the people, but there is so much more to the ET or alien saga than just visitors from another planet in the galaxy or universe. The levels of all of this ET disclosure are so immense, and it is so much more than people in our current understanding of things can take. It truly would be a paradym shattering thing to release even a fraction of what is going on. Just the technological capabilities alone would change our paradym completely. The truth will eventually come out, I believe it already has in so many ways, just hasn't been officially disclosed to the level that will change the mass consciousness.

cmac

Whether Dulce is real or not, I have no way to know for sure. I'm not going there to find out, I can tell you that. I just know that a lot of things are being kept secret and undisclosed. Nothing of major signifigance has been released or is likely to be until they have to. So many credible people have come out with their stories of what they have seen, and their versions corroborate each other. It can't be easy for these people to come forward with what the majority of people completely disbelieve and even those that want to believe still have doubts. All we can do is continue to investigate, and find witnesses, take their accounts, and weigh them with the other accounts and the data that is available to back everything up. If it all points to the same thing, then obviously something occured or is occuring. If there was nothing going on, then they wouldn't be holding back so much information and constantly catching the government in lie after lie. The excuses have been laughable at best, the explanations of what people have seen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

According to some stories, most of the aliens living in Dulce aren't from other space, they've been living underground for a very long time. I don't want to know if they are from the inner Earth, that's another story. That part would mean that UFOs are not from outer space, but would come from within the Earth itself.

Again, I'm wondering how they could hide underground so well. So well in fact that most people don't even talk about them, they have no idea they exist at all.