Philadelphia Man Snaps ‘UFO’ Picture

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
PHILADELPHIA — A Pennsylvania man on Wednesday released a photograph containing two unidentified flying objects.

The man says he was about to leave home for work and he went outside to smoke a cigarette when he noticed a “bright flash of light”.

“I look up to see what it was, then that’s when I freak out a little,” he explains. “There were these two objects chasing each other.”

The picture shows a flying device with two bright white lights and a red area with some sort of rotating propulsion-like wheel on the tail.

81495_submitter_file1__20161227064408.jpg

Credit: MUFON

Image analysts tell Cryptozoology News that the photograph was taken with a Samsung Galaxy On5, and that the image is most likely real, although, they add, “no compression signatures matching the camera model were found in the database”.

UFO-philadelphia.png

A zoomed-in image shows more details about the alleged sighting

The Philadelphia man says when the two flying objects stopped chasing each other, “one lead the other to follow”. Then he reportedly went back inside the house to tell his wife.

“But she do not believe.”

However, he says, he is sure it was not human made.

“I know what a plane and a helicopter looks like. This thing didn’t have no sound at all.”

Nowadays, it is believed that the advent of drones has impacted the world of UFO hunters considerably, as critics make use of the unmanned machines to discredit recent sightings.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies.

The post Philadelphia Man Snaps ‘UFO’ Picture appeared first on Cryptozoology News.