Philippine's New President.. A Dictator in the Making?

Miscellaneous

He has been likened to Donald Trump but I don't think he's even close to being similar to Trump.. He curses publicly, made a rape 'joke' about a (murdered) beautiful Australian missionary in the 90's, told the press he will kill all criminals and drug addicts in three-six months and throw their corpses in Manila Bay, said he will ride a jet ski to the disputed shoals in the West China Sea and plant the PH flag on the island, apparently cursed the pope, told everyone he'll burn cars if there's traffic, said he doesn't mind if he becomes a dictator and declare martial law and the list goes on..

And soon Philippines will become a federation. His critics are calling him a "dictator in the making."

(。-_-。)

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I edited the title in case American or other non American readers will mistake this one as an official announcement of the American presidency. Just wanna make sure.

TimeFlipper

He has been likened to Donald Trump but I don't think he's even close to being similar to Trump.. He curses publicly, made a rape 'joke' about a (murdered) beautiful Australian missionary in the 90's, told the press he will kill all criminals and drug addicts in three-six months and throw their corpses in Manila Bay, said he will ride a jet ski to the disputed shoals in the West China Sea and plant the PH flag on the island, apparently cursed the pope, told everyone he'll burn cars if there's traffic, said he doesn't mind if he becomes a dictator and declare martial law and the list goes on..

And soon Philippines will become a federation. His critics are calling him a "dictator in the making."

(。-_-。)
But Misc...Trump is still getting loads of votes and might become the next President of the US ;) :LOL:

Miscellaneous

(。-_-。)
But Misc...Trump is still getting loads of votes and might become the next President of the US ;) :LOL:
It's either Hillary or Trump. It's now or never ;)