Physical Time travel less than 3 months ago

Kevans74

I went through a traumatic event less than 2 months ago...

It was thoroughly life changing and i had to move b/c of it, had to move back home to have the support of friends and family...

Then my mother got sick as well

Is this at all possible/plausible??

I have read stories of ppl who have seriously considered physical time travel, and to not hear from them again, is it possible that they jumped and were successful?

I'm dead serious about considering the HDR as money isn't really an issue (i was on scholarship for school and also worked), so i'm absolutely NOT going back to win the lotto/money...

any serious responses and i will disclose more info

Falkon303

I feel that the HDR machine is a scam.

The FBI and NSA would have cracked down on it if it truly worked. The schematics are available online, and if it was of any interest as far as what it accomplishes based on the circuitry, more people would be talking about it, and there'd be plenty of hi-def videos of it in action.

Now of course I'd like to believe that I could time travel for $360... but...

Here is a prior review of the HDR (from this site)

"If I had a choice between an Xbox and an HDR I would chose the Xbox. At least you know the Xbox is going to work.

In my view the HDR can be seen as a do it yourself bicycle kit that is missing the chain and the front tire. Imagine the instructions telling you to prop the bike up and ride on the back tire. Imagine further that you do not know how to ride a bike. It also tells you to find steep hills in order to make the bike go faster. (Find grid points to physically time travel)."

Components

1/2 watt 15K resistor
2 50K pots linear
6 rectifier diodes
1K Cap Polyester
3 flip switches
1 lamp

lots of 21 guage magnet wire.

Most items can be obtained easily at you local Radio Shack,
or it you are not close to Radio Shack, DIGIKEY carries them.

The HDR is basically an electromagnet. (taken from Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs), page 3)

Also -

Last edited:

Kevans74

i see what you are saying and i'm not naive of course...

My only wonder is this...

$360 is NOT that much considering what it is "saying it can do"

I do believe that other people have tried this, probably MANY people... where are all the negative reviews then?? I'm sure someone or MANY people would have just bought the machine for the sole purpose of proving him wrong and posting it... i haven't really found many reviews that prove this

Furthermore, there aren't any reviews that prove that it DOES work, is this b/c those people actually DID time travel and cannot remember/post what had happened to them?

That's just my logic....

Falkon303

I do believe that other people have tried this, probably MANY people... where are all the negative reviews then?? I'm sure someone or MANY people would have just bought the machine for the sole purpose of proving him wrong and posting it... i haven't really found many reviews that prove this

Furthermore, there aren't any reviews that prove that it DOES work, is this b/c those people actually DID time travel and cannot remember/post what had happened to them?

That's just my logic....

If a movie makes complete fun of a machine, and a show does research on it, you can say with a very high probability it probably doesn't do anything....

Seriously for a second, it's a bunch of basic electronic components and some crystal. I could make one in less than an hour. It doesn't actually do anything other than be a large magnet.

Arguing that it "could" is about the same as arguing holding a magnet in the right location opens a vortex. The HDR Machine doesn't even qualify as pseudoscience.

Here's a prediction from one of the people who said it was successful. They said they travelled into 2013 -

"America (ALL states) was under martial law due to massive civil unrest. I saw a tv screen with mass rioting and government executions all around the US. It must have been showing different local news channels." - I have just used a HDR (Steven Gibbs time machine) and went into the future, it must have been 3 years..and this is what I saw

It's a load of crap. I honestly feel this guy goes around the internet trying to create a hype for this thing so he can scam more people out of their money.
If you could make a time machine, would you really need to sell them for $360 if you can win the lotto or do whatever you want? Makes no sense.

The components themselves aren't worth crap, so he is also overcharging.

The machine is part of the internet culture for sure, but I have a better use for $360 than a machine that actually does nothing. And yes, if you have an electro magnet near your brain long enough, you just might start seeing things.

Last edited:

Kevans74

That's just my logic....

If a movie makes complete fun of a machine, and a show does research on it, you can say with a very high probability it probably doesn't do anything....

Seriously for a second, it's a bunch of basic electronic components and some crystal. I could make one in less than an hour. It doesn't actually do anything other than be a large magnet.

Arguing that it "could" is about the same as arguing holding a magnet in the right location opens a vortex. The HDR Machine doesn't even qualify as pseudoscience.

Here's a prediction from one of the people who said it was successful. They said they travelled into 2013 -

"America (ALL states) was under martial law due to massive civil unrest. I saw a tv screen with mass rioting and government executions all around the US. It must have been showing different local news channels." - I have just used a HDR (Steven Gibbs time machine) and went into the future, it must have been 3 years..and this is what I saw

It's a load of crap. I honestly feel this guy goes around the internet trying to create a hype for this thing so he can scam more people out of their money.
If you could make a time machine, would you really need to sell them for $360 if you can win the lotto or do whatever you want? Makes no sense.

The components themselves aren't worth crap, so he is also overcharging.

The machine is part of the internet culture for sure, but I have a better use for $360 than a machine that actually does nothing. And yes, if you have an electro magnet near your brain long enough, you just might start seeing things.

i see what you are saying...

And yes i know about Napoleon Dynamite and the online interviews and what not.

My question is... if he DID have a time machine that worked, yes it would be priceless... but also, what would be the point?

He says he does not need the money so the price is so "low" (considering what it claims to do), but he does it as a means to help others with good faith/heart

But what happens if he does create a working time machine... he will NOT NEED all that money will he? he could be a millionaire for all we know, but he doesn't want to disclose that

I heard about the HDRkid and his story with the woman who had lost her son, i dont know if it is true or not, but it's a good sign i believe

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think I can shed some light on the HDR for you guys. No one has mentioned anything about their ability to astral project. If you haven't mastered that ability, then the HDR will be of no use to you. Users of the HDR claim an enhanced ability to astral project. But most users already have mastered that ability to astral project.

Let me ask you this. Would you buy a $360 book written in Russian? Can you read Russian? Do you see my point?

Now I used to be of the opinion that you could make a time machine, if you could manipulate gravity. But first you would have to understand how mother nature creates gravity in order to manipulate it. I do believe that understanding existed prior to the Philadelphia experiment. But my research tends to suggest that most of that understanding has been removed from public view. There don't appear to be any books anymore that would give you info like that. But that hasn't stopped me in my quest to build a time machine.

Just recently I built Tesla's Zero Time Generator. I'm still experimenting with it. This device is like a Rubik's cube. There is a tremendous amount of information about how forces interact with each other in this device. Time is one of those forces in the interactions. I've figured out some of it. But my analysis is not complete. There is still some quirky behavior that I don't understand yet. This device completely invalidates Newton's Laws of motion. What it appears to me is this device is a teaching tool to understand what the real laws of motion are. And how to manipulate time appears to be part of the puzzling behavior.

Kevans74

i can

I've had plenty of out of body experiences to be honest

I'm a very religious, spiritual man...

What's astounding is... after my life changing experience i had many nights when i would wake up in a cold sweat, just ABSOLUTELY COVERED in sweat

I also had very accurate dreams/memories of things leading RIGHT before my ordeal... it's eerie.. i could remember and "see/visualize" smells, textures, things said/heard, BEFORE it happened...

So since... when hanging out with friends, at school, work, or just "out" getting groceries/errands.. i have a feeling that things "aren't right'... it's a weird feeling

I"m not saying that this means that the HDR can work for me, but there's nothing that says that it absolutely cannot either... in fact, i DO know of a place where i can get no cellular phone reception (a vortex/grid point area)...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i can

What's astounding is... after my life changing experience i had many nights when i would wake up in a cold sweat, just ABSOLUTELY COVERED in sweat

I also had very accurate dreams/memories of things leading RIGHT before my ordeal... it's eerie.. i could remember and "see/visualize" smells, textures, things said/heard, BEFORE it happened...

So since... when hanging out with friends, at school, work, or just "out" getting groceries/errands.. i have a feeling that things "aren't right'... it's a weird feeling

I"m not saying that this means that the HDR can work for me, but there's nothing that says that it absolutely cannot either... in fact, i DO know of a place where i can get no cellular phone reception (a vortex/grid point area)...

So if you can consciously become relaxed enough to astrally project, then why not try traveling to another point in time in your astral form? An HDR may make it easier. But if you already have the ability, you should be able to time travel astrally on your own without an HDR.

Kevans74

i can

So if you can consciously become relaxed enough to astrally project, then why not try traveling to another point in time in your astral form? An HDR may make it easier. But if you already have the ability, you should be able to time travel astrally on your own without an HDR.

my point is to go back and fix something

i'm assuming that that is impossible..?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Also the thing about the cold sweat. You might be allergic to something. I used to have that symptom myself. I would wake up completely drenched from head to toe in sweat. I would have to change the sheets because they were drenched too. Turns out my body was allergic to aspirin. Since I would only experience this symptom on days that I took aspirin. I'm not saying it's aspirin in your case. But it may be something you are eating that is causing this.