Physical time travel to the past

Rudi

Good evening, I need anyone, just anyone to help me! Please if your kind and reasonable help me go back in time to 2015. I need help and im giving up, I feel like I'm so close yet so far. I need to travel back and stay there! I feel like ever since i had a near death experience almost a year ago I shifted realities. I don't feel like I'm in the right time. My mind and heart till me that this isn't home, I just want to go back relive and cherish though I had most importantly fix small issues that caused bigger effects. Please anyone help me, please I mean it. If anyone reading this can garentee me to go back in time physically, I don't even have to come back I can stay there. I will be very enlighted, free and would give anything in my existence for this dream to just come true. Thank you all

In physical life, we have invented a time that can measure the time of its existence with it.
In the spiritual or after death, we can not measure the time, because the time stops. There is an archival place where, as a spirit, we observe the lives of others who pass by. The soul automatically returns to the past.
The exit from the body is always measured and happens incredibly fast, probably because of the telepathic connection, for the body can not remain without the soul for a long time, the same when the person with the breath of the air sinks into the water and has to go back in the air.
During a short trip, you see or feel more about the same things as when diving in the sea when you see algae, fish, and others, but here you see-you feel the interweaving of energies that play as they look at you and are interesting for them.
I do not know why human energy at this stage (fifth dimension) is always running away from something, whether it is inhaled or threatened to decompose into the praphactors.
I found that only correct contact with rainbow energy is important here

I walk with ghosts:

Rossco78

The quantum consciousness link is about "borrowing" someone else`s body...that is actually identical to black magic which has been discussed already on Paranormalis, and is very dangerous....
Sorry wrong info sent. Thought this was similar to the other.

TimeFlipper

HDRKID

Dad once told me. "I already have enough problems with the living, so I do not want to also have problems with the dead ones."

I wonder if we go back and prevent a death, there are so many more cases we may cause. For example, you tell people about a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and prevent people dying in Hawaii, but this causes the USA to delay entering the war. Germany nukes NYC and millions more are gone.

People tell me that they fear using an HDR, because they might have a shocking experience. I tell them that this is not our case. :)
shocking44.gif

jasmineee12

Dad once told me. "I already have enough problems with the living, so I do not want to also have problems with the dead ones."

I wonder if we go back and prevent a death, there are so many more cases we may cause. For example, you tell people about a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and prevent people dying in Hawaii, but this causes the USA to delay entering the war. Germany nukes NYC and millions more are gone.

People tell me that they fear using an HDR, because they might have a shocking experience. I tell them that this is not our case. :)
shocking44.gif
Hi, so I spoke to Steven Gibbs and before actually purchasing a HDR I want to know the possibilities of physically time traveling? He told me it's possible I would just have to be over a vortex, I used vortexhunters.com to find vortexes near me and want to know if I were to purchase go over one of those vortexes would it work? If you don't know the answers it alright, just wanted to get the questions out.

Rossco78

shocking44.gif
Hi, so I spoke to Steven Gibbs and before actually purchasing a HDR I want to know the possibilities of physically time traveling? He told me it's possible I would just have to be over a vortex, I used vortexhunters.com to find vortexes near me and want to know if I were to purchase go over one of those vortexes would it work? If you don't know the answers it alright, just wanted to get the questions out.
Can you ask him if subliminels, binarys work to time travel? Who knows maybe that in combination with one of your items save you money. Less work.

jasmineee12

shocking44.gif
Can you ask him if subliminels, binarys work to time travel? Who knows maybe that in combination with one of your items save you money. Less work.
You can actually call him yourself, his number is on HDR Enterprises, just leave him a voicemail and he should get back to you.

Rossco78

You can actually call him yourself, his number is on HDR Enterprises, just leave him a voicemail and he should get back to you.
Ok,thx.Found it.

Last edited:

Rossco78

Question.If this works . Do you know if you be who you are now or the age for the time and place you go and dressed to fit in the scenery.For an example:I want to go to the year Oct 4, 2008@ 10:00 pm in Dallas. How does the machine know where I want to go for that date? Like I decide I want to be in my room at a place I was living then do I imagine it at the same time as its working and do I awake dressed for that time period. It would be odd to be dressed not right and to wake up in someone's house with current identification and to see my clone and bump into them or someone else who doesn't know who I am. Another example would be like the movie 13 going on 30 and she wakes up older and dressed for 2004.Also, if its a parallel world would you ever be able to get to the current present if you want and not through the parallel worlds time if its worse than now since your always creating a timeline.

Last edited:

jasmineee12

Question.If this works . Do you know if you be who you are now or the age for the time and place you go and dressed to fit in the scenery.For an example:I want to go to the year Oct 4, 2008@ 10:00 pm in Dallas. How does the machine know where I want to go for that date? Like I decide I want to be in my room at a place I was living then do I imagine it at the same time as its working and do I awake dressed for that time period. It would be odd to be dressed not right and to wake up in someone's house with current identification and to see my clone and bump into them or someone else who doesn't know who I am. Another example would be like the movie 13 going on 30 and she wakes up older and dressed for 2004.Also, if its a parallel world would you ever be able to get to the current present if you want and not through the parallel worlds time if its worse than now since your always creating a timeline.
I don't know the specifics, but if you want all that information I would contact Steven Gibbs. I don't have all the answers to that, and I get confused some times since people say different things.