Picture of Antarctica From Space

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, look at this picture. :) We live on a beautiful planet.

zn195s0.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's hard to know roughly how much water there is, compared to land. I mean, we see it on the maps and on pictures, but it's huge.

There's a lot of water!

Krish

Look at all the water!!

That means we should be Whales...wait a minute...we are killing them...

My understanding in the cosmos is that we first become sea creatures like whales, dolphins etc and over the years, develop database to live in a life form and then become humans....but that idea could be wrong too...

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If there were as much whales as there are humans, would their population density be greater than that of humans on land? Little detail to think about: Whales can move in all 3 dimensions in the ocean, while we humans stay on the ground, or near it, which means the whales' average population density must consider a volume rather than a surface area.

Krish

You are correct on the volume. The catch is our God group was human kind from the the last Universe...and, we are stuck in that plan...So, soon Whales turn into Humans...via the spiritual cloud system...may be the big ONES?..just kidding...thank you.

And you know that because of that volume, we humans...someday will move in three dimensions or more....just wait for it...

I think Arthur Clarke said a few things in 3001 SF....By the way, he was well connected to the spirit world (or Heaven...that some call)...hence, some of his stories are very interesting knowing past items...in the Universe...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes, we only have a few de-salination companies around the world, but dont forget that we have an enormous amount of an under ground water supply..The only problem with our under water supplies is that the fracking chemicals are getting into them :cautious::mad:

Krish

I always thought that sea water could slowly get in to the land area without the salt....what do I know! May be someday, people will rediscover water without salt....under our lands....we shall see...if so, we should stop fracking business...

Zeirbah

It's hard to know roughly how much water there is, compared to land. I mean, we see it on the maps and on pictures, but it's huge.

There's a lot of water!
Now I'm getting thirsty for some water, but that's salt water, never mind! I think this is the first time I've seen a photo of Antarctica from space.