Pictures of Aliens (maybe) caught by me

DarkLordSN

(sorry for my bad english, i'm an italian student xD) Hi all, i'm new on this site and i joined only for sharing a couple of picture with you, 'cause i feel really confused. Yesterday, me and my Friend Edoardo, we went to the forest nerby our houses for investigating about a rumored place that it calls "malapasso". We taked some pictures, tell me what do u think, and if they are a kind of aliens or something (we think they are).

Attachments

• Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 30

Mr.Spiridakos

Well i don't really know what to tell you. The pictures aren't of great quality but also i can't really see anything more that branches and leafs..
May i ask some things about ''malapasso''? Does it mean anything or is it just the name of the place? In adittion, have there been any other recorded footage of aliens that comes from ''malapasso'' or there are just rumors about it?

DarkLordSN

Malapasso is just a name and there are only rumors about that place. Also we have more pictures of the same places in the photo, and only in in the photos posted here there are those strange things. Next week we will return at Malapasso and we will take more photos in the same place for seeing if they are only leafs and we will inspect the audio recording :) Thanks for your opinion

BlastTyrant

I would be more inclined to say it is a spirit before it was a Alien, i cant say ive ever run into or heard of transparent aliens.

I do see a outline, but that could just be inpart to my work laptop, i will look at bit closer when i get home, but as it sits i am going to say no to alien.

Mr.Spiridakos

I would be more inclined to say it is a spirit before it was a Alien, i cant say ive ever run into or heard of transparent aliens.

I do see a outline, but that could just be inpart to my work laptop, i will look at bit closer when i get home, but as it sits i am going to say no to alien.
Yeah i noticed what you are saying...no it's not your laptop. But i only see an outline in only one of the pictures. Who knows, it might just be the camera or maybe a spirit. I look forward to see more photos of that place next week!

DarkLordSN

Yes, i will post more photos next week^^

Yes, we are not sure if they are "aliens" or "spirits", i posted the photos here for this doubt too, thanks or your answer. If u want all the complete pitcures, i will post them here ^^ Also the "spirits route" is vaible for some Orbs in another pictures.