Pink ‘Pig-Human Hybrid’ Spotted in Kentucky

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
MURRAY, Ky. — A woman in Calloway County says she saw a pink pig-like bipedal animal about 11 miles from the town of Murray.

An truck drives on an empty road in Kentucky

Kentuckian Patty reports she was on her way home driving on Highway 94 when she spotted the creature in plain daylight.

“I was in my little red Mercury Bobcat and I saw a tall, slender creature on the side of the road,” she told Thomas Marcum about the 1983 encounter.

Patty claims the unidentified animal had just jumped out of a field crop just 50 feet away from her vehicle, running across the road “like a gorilla”.

“It was using his arms and legs, headed in to the marsh-type land going towards Kentucky Lake.”

She says she got out of the car and “hollered” at it. The the animal then stopped, turned around and began “looking straight” at her. Reportedly, as fear sank in, she headed back to her vehicle and locked its doors.

“I waited a few minutes while the creature was still visible. This was rush hour, but the odd thing is that there were no vehicles in sight,” she recalls.

So, she says, hoping someone would come along, she waited a little longer.

“I could flag them down and they could see the creature, too.”

Patty described the creature as a 7-feet-tall hairless animal with a pink skin, a long torso and arms, hands similar to that of a human and short legs. Its neck was “longer than a human’s” and it held a small head with small pointy ears. She said its face hosted “intelligent eyes” and a pig-like snout.

She believes the being was a young one and that it reminded her of a teenager, “mischievous but not harmful”.

“I would describe it as a cross between a primate, a pig, and a human,” she said.

As soon as she got home, Patty told her husband about the odd encounter, but he didn’t take her seriously.

“He thought I was crazy, but I know what I saw,” Patty said.

Marcum thinks the animal could have been a Dogman, a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in different locations, such as Kentucky. The beast was first reported to have been seen in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

“Maybe with some kind of skin or hair condition that caused it to lose all of it’s hair,” theorized Marcum.

Earlier this year, a woman told Cryptozoology News that she had witnessed an encounter between a group of Bigfoot and Dogman creatures in what looked like some sort of symbiosis, reminding her of the “relationship between crocodiles and hippos”. She described the animals as being the size of a man with pointy ears placed on the top of their heads. Their bodies were reportedly covered in a brown patchy hair and had “human-like fingers with thick claws”. The woman also released a 17-second-long video last year of what she believed to be a “Dogman beast”.

In August, Kentuckian Kirk Stokes shared a similar video containing what he called a Dogman.

Last year, Dale Boswell, an Alabama musician released the photograph of an unknown animal many believed to be a “Dogman” or a “Bigfoot” creature “eating its prey”. Boswell told Cryptozoology News that the photographer was a “frightened hunter” from eastern Texas.

The 22nd-largest city in Kentucky, Murray has a population of 18,000.

The post Pink ‘Pig-Human Hybrid’ Spotted in Kentucky appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Derrick C.

MURRAY, Ky. — A woman in Calloway County says she saw a pink pig-like bipedal animal about 11 miles from the town of Murray.

An truck drives on an empty road in Kentucky

Kentuckian Patty reports she was on her way home driving on Highway 94 when she spotted the creature in plain daylight.

“I was in my little red Mercury Bobcat and I saw a tall, slender creature on the side of the road,” she told Thomas Marcum about the 1983 encounter.

Patty claims the unidentified animal had just jumped out of a field crop just 50 feet away from her vehicle, running across the road “like a gorilla”.

“It was using his arms and legs, headed in to the marsh-type land going towards Kentucky Lake.”

She says she got out of the car and “hollered” at it. The the animal then stopped, turned around and began “looking straight” at her. Reportedly, as fear sank in, she headed back to her vehicle and locked its doors.

“I waited a few minutes while the creature was still visible. This was rush hour, but the odd thing is that there were no vehicles in sight,” she recalls.

So, she says, hoping someone would come along, she waited a little longer.

“I could flag them down and they could see the creature, too.”

Patty described the creature as a 7-feet-tall hairless animal with a pink skin, a long torso and arms, hands similar to that of a human and short legs. Its neck was “longer than a human’s” and it held a small head with small pointy ears. She said its face hosted “intelligent eyes” and a pig-like snout.

She believes the being was a young one and that it reminded her of a teenager, “mischievous but not harmful”.

“I would describe it as a cross between a primate, a pig, and a human,” she said.

As soon as she got home, Patty told her husband about the odd encounter, but he didn’t take her seriously.

“He thought I was crazy, but I know what I saw,” Patty said.

Marcum thinks the animal could have been a Dogman, a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in different locations, such as Kentucky. The beast was first reported to have been seen in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

“Maybe with some kind of skin or hair condition that caused it to lose all of it’s hair,” theorized Marcum.

Earlier this year, a woman told Cryptozoology News that she had witnessed an encounter between a group of Bigfoot and Dogman creatures in what looked like some sort of symbiosis, reminding her of the “relationship between crocodiles and hippos”. She described the animals as being the size of a man with pointy ears placed on the top of their heads. Their bodies were reportedly covered in a brown patchy hair and had “human-like fingers with thick claws”. The woman also released a 17-second-long video last year of what she believed to be a “Dogman beast”.

In August, Kentuckian Kirk Stokes shared a similar video containing what he called a Dogman.

Last year, Dale Boswell, an Alabama musician released the photograph of an unknown animal many believed to be a “Dogman” or a “Bigfoot” creature “eating its prey”. Boswell told Cryptozoology News that the photographer was a “frightened hunter” from eastern Texas.

The 22nd-largest city in Kentucky, Murray has a population of 18,000.

The post Pink ‘Pig-Human Hybrid’ Spotted in Kentucky appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

ive heard of this one before altough not many sightings and mainly on the east coast, the pig man has been spotted in Vermont, WV,and now Kentucky, interesting cryptid thats for sure :)

Gatekeeper

Man bear pig strikes again best get Al Gore on the case. I heard of similar tales but involved a serial killer where a mask or an actual head of a pig.