Planet Libtardius

HDRKID

Actually, aliens refer to this syndrome as mental infants pretending to be grown men or women. Back in the 1800's, 16 year old persons would marry. They are now considered children by a society that refuses to grow up. A mother was arrested for allowing her nine year old daughter to go to the grocery. In contrast, my grandmother would walk to school by herself when she was six. Back then, there was a lot less crime. What we need is to grow up.

TnWatchdog

Thats a good video @jcolanzi...thanks for posting it.
I can't understand why Obummer and Hillary won't issue a statement ...like the election is over, let's move on. They could use the next four years to build their party instead of having it torn apart.
I guess once a loser always a loser. It is evident that these two could care less about heading in a positive direction of cooperation.

jcolanzi

Thats a good video @jcolanzi...thanks for posting it.
I can't understand why Obummer and Hillary won't issue a statement ...like the election is over, let's move on. They could use the next four years to build their party instead of having it torn apart.
I guess once a loser always a loser. It is evident that these two could care less about heading in a positive direction of cooperation.

Here's one even crazier.

TnWatchdog

Here's one even crazier.

Mark Dice has some great videos.. I haven't seen this one.
Years ago I worked at a meat processing plant that had a sheep kill. They had a Judas goat that the sheep actually followed up the ramps from the stockyard to the upper floors of the factory to get slaughtered. These liberals, nowadays, are much the same and will follow what people say...amazing.

jcolanzi

Here's one even crazier.

Mark Dice has some great videos.. I haven't seen this one.
Years ago I worked at a meat processing plant that had a sheep kill. They had a Judas goat that the sheep actually followed up the ramps from the stockyard to the upper floors of the factory to get slaughtered. These liberals, nowadays, are much the same and will follow what people say...amazing.

The programmers have had centuries to perfect their methods.