Planet X conspiracy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Planet X conspiracy

I just found an article from April 17 about gov knowing about Nibiru and its effects, but trying to hide the truth. I have no idea if it's true or not, but it could be possible in my opinion.

They explain how planet X is affecting the weather, the magnetic field. They talk about manipulative ETs trying to manipulate us with religions. Also, they say Nibiru is coming from Orion's direction. Didn't Google Earth blanked that area ?

They also mention the 3600 years cycle, its effects on past history, ancient civilizations, global warming, and the ?divide and rule? concept.

I thougth about many conspiracies while reading this article.

There are some pretty interesting stuff in that article.
The Canadian National Newspaper: Global Warming, the War on Terrorism, and the Extraterrestrial link to "Planet X"
Independent scholarly testimony suggests that humanity may not be getting the full truth about Global Warming. It is apparent that harmful industrial by-products associated with Greenhouse Gas emissions have contributed to a context of Global Warming. Indeed, there in no doubt that industrial toxins produced by a political economy of legitimated greed, threatens overall human quality-of-survival in a manner, that is not limited to 'Climate Change'. But critical evidence also suggests that the re-entry of a "Planet X", into Earth's time-space, is creating a "gravitational" effect on Earth, that has historically manifested in Global Warming. Planet X, has been documented to be a huge "Jupiter-sized" planet, with a elliptical, rather than circular, ? la all other known planets in our solar system, in its orbit.
You might also wonder, if that is the case, why the "cover-up" of the re-entry of an uninhabited planet into our solar system? Why wouldn't governments seek to rally humanity to deal with this apparent "common threat", together? Well, that is apparently because, "Planet X", is not "uninhabited". Rather, scholarly testimony suggests that Planet X is apparently also inhabited by Manipulative Extraterrestrials, that have been in turn, the subject of UFO disinformation. Apparently, Earth's "politics" has also been corrupted by previous contacts with Planet X "emissaries".
Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Planet X Conspiracy

let me see if I remember it rite
theres only nine tellascopes in the world that can see it rite now, and we control eight of them.:eek:
I still don't think it is realy coming sorry, but theres just to many amiture star gazers out there looking for it. and none can find it
gosh walley, how come we aint gots no pics. to look at??????
well beaver I guess cause there aint nothin for the camera to take a pic of

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, I don't think it is coming either, but I never thougth that they would really hide it if true. Imagine if it's really coming. We're both thinking the way they want us to think.

I don't think it exists, but damn, that's an interesting subject !!! :)

Nasa told people it was a hoax, is that a good sign ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

aren't we spose to be able to see it with the naked eye by now??????
thought it was set to pass this spring?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Not sure. Some say it's coming from under us, from the south. Then, some say it's visible with the naked eye here. What must we believe ?
If it's visible with the naked eye, it must be pretty close. Like around Jupiter I think.

I heard it was going to get here around 2012, but also, it's suposed to get here since many years, like in 2000, for the new millenium.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh thats pretty much what I have found on it too, no one realy has a set date for the show. and the NASA claims of hoax, is possably the very best confermation you could get, for it being real and comeing rite at us. the more I look at what NASA has to say, bout pretty much anything. the more I think those people would burst into flames if they ever told the truth.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I must admit that I'm not trusting Nasa since a few months.

Last week, I've read an article about a 10 years old kid who adjusted a Nasa calculation about asteroid Apophis. Nasa said it had almost no chances to hit us in 2036, I don't remember the number, but it was "almost nothing". The kid said it was about 1/45 or 1/30 maybe. Then, Nasa never confirmed the thing, and nobody heard of more of it. 1/30, it's big.

Also, there was another article on GLP, they said that Nasa is unable to replicate the equipments used in 1969, during the race to the moon. Damn, we're in 2008, technology is all around us, and we can't do some shitty 0.0001 mhz computers, and small landing vehicules like in 1969 ? I can't believe that one.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well they might be able/should be able to reproduce it, if they had done it ever befor huh?????
but I am not on the we went side. just to many unexplained parts of the trip, and the tech need to do it, just was not there at the time. not to mention the shielding needed to not get fried by the suns radation.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, I didn't remember you were of those who don't believe we went on the moon. I personnaly think we went, but with articles like this one, I'm having doubts.

Thin about the moon landing mission, it's too big to be a hoax. Why should they do such a thing ? Is there something even bigger behind all that ?

Num7

Harte

"planet X" is the imaginary invention of Zecharia Sitchin. He says the Sumerians called in Niburu. That's simply a lie. A lie told to garner your money for his insipid books.

Regardless of what your quoted source claims, no such planetary body has ever been "documented."

Planet X doesn't exist.

Harte