Debate Pleiadians in Argentina

HDRKID

Pleiadians in Argentina is a meme. I lived in Argentina for near a year. Dad and I went to an area where the aliens supposedly were. Like we did not see any. Still, the locals told me that they had seen some. Also, they told me that the aliens looked like germans. However, they were not escaping nazis. Aliens spoke a different language and it was different in many ways. Also aliens and the local people did not mix. Strange stuff to be sure.

‘Pleiadian’ Or Nordic Alien Base Uncovered In Argentina, UFO And Paranormal Researchers Claim — Pleiadian Alien Takeover Of Earth Underway?

vortex-T217

Pleiadians in Argentina is a meme. I lived in Argentina for near a year. Dad and I went to an area where the aliens supposedly were. Like we did not see any. Still, the locals told me that they had seen some. Also, they told me that the aliens looked like germans. However, they were not escaping nazis. Aliens spoke a different language and it was different in many ways. Also aliens and the local people did not mix. Strange stuff to be sure.

‘Pleiadian’ Or Nordic Alien Base Uncovered In Argentina, UFO And Paranormal Researchers Claim — Pleiadian Alien Takeover Of Earth Underway?
Have you ever looked into the Billy Meier case?

Harte

I've looked extensively into it. Meier's US rep once came to this site for a Q&A back when we were doing that sort of thing.
The entire thing is ridiculously bogus, but I laid off of Horn (the rep - Michael Horn) as a courtesy to the admins. Didn't keep me from feeding facts to the other questioners through PMs though.

Harte

vortex-T217

Lol, Yeah I'm sure poor Michael Horn gets that a lot. He seems to make his way around forums I've noticed.

How extensively did you look?

I do agree that there is some disinformation that has been mixed into the Billy Meier case from somewhere. That much I will never deny! After the 80's the contact notes changed. So the Pleiadians randomly changed their minds on certain topics all of a sudden after the late 80's..

I've looked deeply into this case in the last 10 years or so and I think his contact notes from the 80's tends to be a little more accurate or truthful and then years later down the road they started to change their words on certain things and say the complete opposite of what they said before.

and that is something a lot of the Meier followers would completely ignore and they tend to lose their common sense and logic with the case because of his accuracy with other things. Because they see some truths in it they pass anything else off the Pleiadians say as absolute truth with out doing proper investigation and start to have blind faith in everything they have said through Meier. The Pleiadians never wanted us to treat them like they are god.

But in my opinion and belief I think Meier did have real contact with ET's and you would have to investigate almost every piece of information offered by them, and would have to dig even deeper then that, to know that because now a days so much lies and deception has been added to the truth of this case. and I haven't even looked at the latest of what's going on with the Meier case and what's being said in 2016 but I can only imagine

If the Pleiadians had to start lying about information they leaked through Meier after the fact and all of a sudden change their words it could be that other races didn't want them interfering and made a deal to change some things in order for them to prevent conflict or war. but who knows

I wondered if Mandela Effect changes in the past could be a cause to these contact notes changing or I just wonder if there has been any noticeable changes regarding any other ET cases where maybe a mandela effect occurred and changed it?

vortex-T217

and I wanted to ask.. In your opinion what does this quote mean exactly? Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

Harte

I stated what I determined about Meier. I investigated his claims and his "prophecies" and found them to be complete hogwach.

Russell is saying most people spend their entire lives actively avoiding using their brains.

Harte

vortex-T217

I understand what you had determined I just wondered if you had really looked extensively as you may think. but to each is own :D
and I respect your beliefs and your desire to even check out the case because most people pass the Meier case off as completely ridiculous before even looking at any of his info.

and remember.. No prophecies can be written in stone as 100% confirmed for the future. since whether we know how to or not the probability of a future can be changeable and altered through our own thoughts and actions, collectively and individually. The probability of what the future holds is based on that. and not based on what some divine being or prophet can tell you. I think we are the only ones that can create our decided fate. Not some god sitting up in the sky or ET's. I think bad beings can interfere to try and control or influence fate but I think ultimately and inwardly we are the controllers behind the scenes.

Things can be more likely and probable to happen but it doesn't mean it always will. As we all know from the study of time travel and parallel universes, there are many different versions of the future and different versions of our world. branch offs of many different versions and stories of existence.