Debate Pleiadians in Argentina

Harte

I understand what you had determined I just wondered if you had really looked extensively as you may think. but to each is own :D
I didn't travel to Sweden, if that's what you mean.
However, I spent plenty of time on it. Doing my own research. I'd debunked about half of Meier's claims when I came across Ike42's pdf (if you know who that is) wherein he debunked every one of them. You can read this pdf here.
Not caring to reinvent the wheel, I stopped there.
I followed a professional photographer online (JRitzmann, if you know him) and learned that Meier's photos are all fakes too.

This process took me weeks of research, and Ritzmann (whose posts you can still find at ATS) was on the case for years.
Yeah, I spent more than enough of my time and energy on this fraud.

and I respect your beliefs and your desire to even check out the case because most people pass the Meier case off as completely ridiculous before even looking at any of his info.
Yeah, that ain't me. Not because of what you mean though. To me it was obvious that Meier was a fraud. I only looked into it to the extent I did in order to help other people see they were falling for the lies. And then mainly because the lies were so stupid I felt a little sorry for the people that clung to them.

Sort of like how I feel about the Titorites still around.

By the way, the old thread containing the Q&A with Horn was one of the pieces of this site that was lost when the site changed hands twice, before Num took it over. It's too bad, really. That thread, if no other, should definitely have been a keeper.

Harte