Police state construction progress

Suraska

Like all other things in life it will go a lot easier without radical nutjobs trying to stage a 1 man coup. Russians and their conquered got use to Communism. Americans will get use to the burgeoning Oligarchy and Police State.

police_state_47520181985.gif

You are very interesting Suraska. You see the truth, yet go with the system of things and do not cause trouble. You are correct. Life during Russification was easier for those who did not resist.

Of course I go along with it, because it is literally ALL I have ever known! I grew up in small town Georgia going to school with illegal aliens and anchor babies. The 9/11 false flag attack occurred when I was only 7. Wall Street went belly up and had to be bailed out the year I began high school(2008). I was 16 when President Obama held the Emergency State of the Union Address to announce "terrorist" Osama Bin Laden was dead. I do not fear the burgeoning quasi Fascist Police Welfare State,because "America the Free" is only a fantasy I have encountered in history textbooks. I can't be patriotic and nostalgic for something I have NEVER known. Frankly I embrace the coming collapse,because I am ready for whatever comes after that, be it invasion or dissolution, and to stop hearing all the rumors of wars and destruction.

Last edited:

Suraska

10 Naked Truths About the American Police State
July 12, 2014
police-state-300x224.jpg

by John W. Whitehead – Source: ActvistPost
“The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself…Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable.”H.L. Mencken, American journalist.
It’s vogue, trendy and appropriate to look to dystopian literature as a harbinger of what we’re experiencing at the hands of the government. Certainly, George Orwell’s 1984 and Animal Farm have much to say about government tyranny, corruption, and control, as does Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and Philip K. Dick’s Minority Report. Yet there are also older, simpler, more timeless stories—folk tales and fairy tales—that speak just as powerfully to the follies and foibles in our nature as citizens and rulers alike that give rise to tyrants and dictatorships.
One such tale, Hans Christian Andersen’s fable of the Emperor’s New Clothes, is a perfect paradigm of life today in the fiefdom that is the American police state, only instead of an imperial president spending money wantonly on lavish vacations, entertainment, and questionable government programs aimed at amassing greater power, Andersen presents us with a vain and thoughtless emperor, concerned only with satisfying his own needs at the expense of his people, even when it means taxing them unmercifully, bankrupting his kingdom, and harshly punishing his people for daring to challenge his edicts.
For those unfamiliar with the tale, the Emperor, a vain peacock of a man, is conned into buying a prohibitively expensive suit of clothes that is supposedly visible only to those who are smart, competent and well-suited to their positions. Surrounded by yes men, professional flatterers and career politicians who fawn, simper and genuflect, the Emperor—arrogant, pompous and oblivious to his nudity—prances through the town in his new suit of clothes until a child dares to voice what everyone else has been thinking but too afraid to say lest they be thought stupid or incompetent: “He isn’t wearing anything at all!”
Much like the people of the Emperor’s kingdom, we, too, have been conned into believing that if we say what we fear, if we dare to suggest that something is indeed “rotten in the state of Denmark,” we will be branded idiots and fools by the bureaucrats, corporate heads, governmental elites and media hotshots who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo—or who at least are determined to maintain the façade that is the status quo. Yet the truth is staring us in the face just as surely as the fact that the Emperor was wearing no clothes.

Click on link to read the Ten Naked Truths

10 Naked Truths About the American Police State » 10 Naked Truths About the American Police State | GeoengineeringWatch.org
Police State USA |
You might like this site also.

TnWatchdog

You know they say these big rigs are being given to cities to help the public in case of an emergency. Sounds good doesn't it? Now get them in place under the cover of being helpful...brilliant BS as most are buying this explaination. Martial law and then whip out the big rigs.

Getty
Schools' new vehicles turn heads
Districts in L.A. and San Diego received armored trucks and other excess military weaponry as part of a government program.
What officials say they'll be used for

TnWatchdog

You know they say these big rigs are being given to cities to help the public in case of an emergency. Sounds good doesn't it? Now get them in place under the cover of being helpful...brilliant BS as most are buying. Martial law and the whip out the big rigs.

Getty
Schools' new vehicles turn heads
Districts in L.A. and San Diego received armored trucks and other excess military weaponry as part of a government program.
What officials say they'll be used for

Justinian

I've ridden in too many of those. They're called MRAPs. They're the shorter models that were built for us in Afghanistan. They've been stripped down though so they won't do much good. Looks like they didn't have enough money to afford the reactive armor or the bed springs. lol.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
when we get to ride in all the fancy new toys they bought the place we get to go see is the new summer camps just coming on line all over the U.S. OF A.

FEMA's First Concentration Camp Officially Opens In Arizona

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has officially opened their first “Political Realignment Facility,” more famously known as a “concentration camp” or “death camp,” in an area southwest of Willcox, Arizona on Thursday, according to an official FEMA press release. The agency plans on opening another four such facilities in 2015, and plans to have twelve up and running before the 2016 elections.

The facilities, which were ordered and authorized through two-dozen executive orders by President Barack Obama the day he took office on January 20th, 2009, will serve as special camps for conservative-leaning Americans who openly dissent against the Obama Administration and the Democratic party, through Facebook status updates, Tweets, blog posts, or in private conversations intercepted by FEMA.

TnWatchdog

when we get to ride in all the fancy new toys they bought the place we get to go see is the new summer camps just coming on line all over the U.S. OF A.
They must figure that some of us won't be happy if Obummer finds a way to stay in office or Hillary steals the show. From the look of the pictures we won't be needing to pack our swim suits either.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it would seem the goons have been hard at it gathering up all they can on everyone

The FBI Is Keeping Quiet About Who's Listed in Its Biometrics Database

Although the database does contain biometric data on convicted criminals, it also contains information on individuals who were only suspected or temporarily detained under the suspicion of a crime.

HERES THE PART WHERE THEY GO AFTER ALL OF US....

The system also features data from people fingerprinted for jobs, licenses, military or volunteer service, background checks, security clearances, and other government processes.

HERES SOME MORE ON THIS
FBI Wants to Exempt Its Massive Biometric Database from Some Federal Privacy Rules

Another clause requires agencies to keep the records they collect to assure individuals any determination made about them was made fairly. Arguing for an exemption, the FBI posting claimed it is “impossible to know in advance what information is accurate, relevant, timely and complete” for “authorized law enforcement purposes
“With time, seemingly irrelevant or untimely information may acquire new significance when new details are brought to light," the posting said. Information contained in the database could help with “establishing patterns of activity and providing criminal lead.”

AND HERE IS THE SYSTEM FROM THE GOONS THEMSELVES

Next Generation Identification

The NGI system, developed over multiple years, is an incremental replacement of the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) that provides new functionality and improves existing capabilities.

The FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division operated and maintained IAFIS, which became the world’s largest person-centric biometric database when it was implemented in July 1999. Since then, advancements in technology and the changing business needs of IAFIS’s customers necessitated the next generation of identification services. To further advance biometric identification services, the CJIS Division, with guidance from the user community, established the vision for the Next Generation Identification.

Last edited: