Police state construction progress

kcwildman

Beastmaster

TimeFlipper

The Police Riot Control Unit, what a disappointing piece of equipment...Half a dozen very angry guys could easily tip that poorly balanced vehicle onto its side within seconds, or at the very least block the remote control frequency and send it back to the police-force with lots of angry rioters behind it waiting to pounce on the police :eek: :D..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Reminds me of ‘Escape from New York’..

We already have something like that flipper. Used mainly at the football to keep the home and away fans separate.

Nothing to worry about here, it’ll be used to protect you guys from the bad people.

TimeFlipper

Reminds me of ‘Escape from New York’..

We already have something like that flipper. Used mainly at the football to keep the home and away fans separate.

Nothing to worry about here, it’ll be used to protect you guys from the bad people.

I must have missed it when that vehicle was last used at a UK football match, can you help me out here please SP?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
West Brom have got something like that on the Halford Road side. It’s like a portable wall. I have seen it in action of course but not seen it erected. I’m sure it’s far less grand.