Portal/Cloud over CERN?

Himalayan Hermit

Did anyone catch this?
Supercell or Supernatural - Unbelievable Storm Rages Above CERN

Breakout your tin foil hat, its about to get weird. Last week an incredible cloud formation and subsequent thunderstorm was photographed directly over the CERN Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland, prompting many conspiracy theorists to claim the facility opened a portal into another dimension.

Are you conCERNed yet?” asks a tin foil hat fear-monger on Youtube. “If not, you should be” he warns. This is not the first time conspiracy theorists have claimed CERN opened a portal into another dimension. In 2015, CERN unveiled a new statue of Shiva ‘the destroyer’ outside their main facility,prompting many to conclude that CERN must have opened a portal to another dimension and directly contacted the deity. Adding fuel to the fire, just as the statue was unveiled, a deadly earthquake struck India.

For those of your tin foil hatters who refuse to accept this was nothing more than a thunderstorm, The Freedom Fighter Times has a video right up your ally.

Source: Russia Today

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is one of the most interesting post I've seen on this website in a very long time and it's extremely frightening. It would be very interesting if we were able to have Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein comment on the information contained in this posting about CERN.

In the 1950s, the US government and military scientist decided to explode a hydrogen bomb and they did it on two different occasions in history. One atomic bomb required to detonate a hydrogen bomb. In case you forgot, hydrogen is part of our atmosphere around this planet Earth as well as oxygen. Highly flammable is hydrogen with the accelerant of oxygen and you have a volatile condition. There was a rumor going around that stated: “when they exploded the hydrogen bomb there was a chain reaction where the atmosphere momentarily caught on fire around the detonation point”. This event change the way scientist and physicist viewed hydrogen bombs is a program that needed to be canceled immediately, because it was too dangerous to pursue future testing and the world abandon hydrogen bomb testing.

CREN is a similar project that should be abandoned until late find a safer method of conducting their crazy experiments. CREN is not the future that this planet needs to pursue, one small bad calculation is planet could have your reversible damage to its future existence.

May God help us on this one. :censored::censored:

CDS

Lets see... CERN, when in operation produces heat. Heat rises, then condenses and makes clouds. Seems like common sense meteorology to me. :cautious:

TimeFlipper

The tunnel in which the beams travel and collide in is 27 kilometers long and is cooled with liquid helium, its temperature being minus 271 degrees Celsius...The clouds seen above the Large Hadron Collider at CERN are more likely to be artificial ones..

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Lets see... CERN, when in operation produces heat. Heat rises, then condenses and makes clouds. Seems like common sense meteorology to me. :cautious:

You need to re-think your comment. I have a Nuclear background and a the Nuclear Power Plant generator's 1000's of times more heat than CERN would. CERN is cooled with liquid helium to keeps the device cool when in operation. A nuclear power plant generates very high heat from the nuclear reaction internally. That heat generates steam to power the large steam electrical generators which produce electrical power for homes and businesses.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sir, I completely understand CREN is not a nuclear device. I don't think you miss understand, I was speaking of heat generation only and comparing the two on the amount of heat generated. Your reading things into the post that was not there.

Also I was commenting on both devices are not capable of creating the clouds shown in the picture. To me it looks like CERN had a serious malfunction or miscalculation and created a wormhole or black hole and what you're seeing is possibly antimatter and matter colliding, which has formed the unusual cloud pictured in the original post.

Bullethead21

Sir, I completely understand CREN is not a nuclear device. I don't think you miss understand, I was speaking of heat generation only and comparing the two on the amount of heat generated. Your reading things into the post that was not there.

Also I was commenting on both devices are not capable of creating the clouds shown in the picture. To me it looks like CERN had a serious malfunction or miscalculation and created a wormhole or black hole and what you're seeing is possibly antimatter and matter colliding, which has formed the unusual cloud pictured in the original post.

Wow!

Once again, people speak on CERN without knowing anything about it.........

I wish just once someone would post on CERN and talk about how they basically wrote the code, designed and built the hardware, for what we call "the Internet"........

The breakthrough ideas about cancer treatments........you could write several novels on all the things and even treatments for CANCER!

I could go on and on........but I think you get the idea........maybe not.

As far as the "dangers" of opening black holes and dimensions........,get a grip people........

I wonder why CERN gets picked on for this when there are really legitement dangers out there.......nobody ever talks about the experiment taking place that is trying to CREATE A STAR ON EARTH USING THE MOST POWERFUL LASERS IMAGINABLE!

Instead they make senseless comments just like Opmmur about places like CERN.......

The power measured in "electron volts" is the first mistake peeps like Opmmur will make, claiming the dangers of the power used..........the big track at CERN in full power equals the power of a locomotive train...........ohhhhhhhh, so dangerous!! <-----------heavy sarcasm!

Next peeps will tell you that the magnetic field at CERN is causing earthquakes and even affecting our sun!

This one is laughable!! To understand this horse crap simply compare sizes of the earth compared to our sun, and also have a look at the other objects out there while your at it.........

Let's see what's next.........oh ya, how could I forget the black holes that CERN is creating!! LMAO!!

Ignorant fools claim the smashing of these particles at CERN will create exotic particles and black holes that will either swallow the earth, or convert the matter in the universe to some strange type substance!! LMAO!

The particles smashing together at CERN doesn't hold a candle to the particles being smashed together ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS NOW!!

Not only that, but what really makes this claim a big stinkie is the POWER used at CERN as compared to, again, the particles in our universe that have been smashing together since the beginning of time at power levels we can not even imagine, much less duplicate here on earth..........

I could write a thousand books on the topic of CERN and the GOOD that comes out of CERN which leads to MANY treatments of disease.........medical miracles is what anyone with a brain calls the achievements from CERN......

When I think of CERN, the first thing that comes to mind is how many grandmas, brothers, sisters, dads, moms, cousins, and friends, that are still around walking this earth!!! Thanks to the "nuclear" accomplishments of the BRAVE souls that did NOT think like Opmmur and so many others who know NOTHING of the subject

I have lots of family in Switzerland and Germany, and have "grown up", you could say around the people that have worked at CERN for many many years........

If you EVER get the chance to visit CERN, I promise, you will leave the site a completely different human being, with a new and widened perception of the world in which we live in........or your money back!!

TimeFlipper

@Bullethead21 I think you will discover that if you search the internet, several physicists with PhD`s have remarked that what it is CERN is doing, could create tiny black holes, with the proviso that they would rapidly disappear once being formed...But, do those black holes disappear into another dimension and exponentially increase in size, forming another black hole? :eek:

Last edited: