Post your 2012 predictions!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are your predictions for 2012?

Total Doom? Nothing? Perhaps you have an idea or feel that what's going to happen has never been talked about on Paranormalis yet? Let us know about it!

What do you think will happen between now and the end of the year? What's your prediction?!?

BlastTyrant

Honistly i don't think anything with happen on the specific date, i think everything is gonna lead up to a event to the end of the year or a little past, i know the weather has been breaking previous records all over the place, hell in minnesota were at 106 degree's , japan has once again been partially destroyed and the rest of the US is in a hot drought. UFO sightings have been on a massive increase as of late along with the signs of the miltiary in all large citys.

I have been noticing around st.paul/minneapolis where i work the prescence of military air-craft and strange low flying planes is huge as of late, cant go 1 day to work without seeing a military vehicle and atleast 2 planes vairly skimming the roads. Something is amiss and the government knows it, and there preparing for it well, i hate the fact i work in the citys for that one reason, i don't want to be at work when it all goes down and have to fight my way to my family, time to start carrying the .45 in the car.

I do have a theory about these low flying planes as well.

Mix

The Solar Flare theory looks interesting.Scientists have been warning that the sun's solar cycle which peaks in 2012, could cause powerful solar storms that could leave many places on earth without communication and electricity for months.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm with Mix and Blast. Alien invasion, Doomsday, WW III etc are all too much to believe that can happen in 1 day or on 21/12/12 (12/21/12 for US). But the record breaking weather, along with political turmoil PLUS Solar Warnings may all bring some event to our table.
Wait n watch mates :)

TnWatchdog

I also agree with Blast and Mix. Some major event will happen soon, either in 2012 or early 2013 and when it happens, it will surprise everyone...even the ones that are expecting it! The New Madrid fault could be something that would cause major problems and could trigger quakes out west and volcanic activity. Solar flares is another likely event, which could fry the grid and us. We are all so into technology...smart phones, navi, bluetooth, etc so when the grid goes out and we loose this technology the sheep of this world will be standing in line for the mark, like it was an Apple Store. Sad times ahead but I hope everything holds off until after the football season.

Crethox

My predictions for the year 2012? Let's see: the Olympic Games, celebrating Sinterklaas en Christmas in december and of course the last day of the year as usual on the 31th of december :ROFLMAO:

Sorry just kidding, I just don't think anything major will happen and that it will be 2013 before you know it.

BlastTyrant

ya i don't believe on 12/21/2012 everything will suddely blow up or someone will flip the light switch on the sun, i believe it's going to be a marker in history for coming events.

TnWatchdog

I watched a video today regarding the return of Planet X. It was well done and since I have been researching PX, I felt I would send it to a daughter in Iowa and two other daughters in southern Minnesota. Here you go with what I sent them. A voice in me said to write them so I did...Oh well...here we go!
The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCrehCZc9c

Hello,
Please watch the show I have attached regarding Planet X.
I have been researching the return of Planet X, which the Mayans have documented from their ancient past. Is this real or what? Why aren't we told about this issue? The governments of the world won't say anything till the last second, which could be days or weeks...due to panic. They want everyone to carry on as usual or it will mess things up for them so the denial runs all the way up. I feel this show is legit but there is plenty of information out there regarding the subject. Research the subject on your own. Check out topics on Planet X (Nibiru), the Pole shift, the Ice Age, Mayan calendars, etc. Just like a rabbit hole, the deeper you dig, the deeper you go. Some is fact some may be fiction...just weigh it out. Read about chemtrails, New Madrid fault, solar flares, The Georgia Guide Stones, etc. We may be in for a wild ride! Check out www.earthchangesandthepoleshift.ning to get a feel for what is happening with earth changes.
Why do I bring this up now? The video was well done and I believe the information presented. Don't panic just buy an extra case of water when you go to the store. Do the research and come to your own conclusions. People may think you are nuts if you don't have information to back it up. I feel if something is happening I want to know. Also compare what is happening to what the Bible says will happen.
Dad

d

Rosco..Jones

Would we not all be very surprised, if all the predictions come true at once?
I see many changes as being possible, but not likely.
Don't worry, be happy and enjoy whatever show comes our way.
All we can do is make the best of whatever comes up.
I'm still voting for the start of the ascension.

ZeoEmeraude

Only time will tell. But we should be concerned with helping our fellow man, being kind and charitable, and never taking for granted each day that we can spend with loved ones. We can predict all we like......but I think its better to seek comfort in our own happiness and know that whatever befalls us as a species, we can take it.