Post your 2012 predictions!

Octavusprime

Only time will tell. But we should be concerned with helping our fellow man, being kind and charitable, and never taking for granted each day that we can spend with loved ones. We can predict all we like......but I think its better to seek comfort in our own happiness and know that whatever befalls us as a species, we can take it.
Very well put. But one should also prepare in order to ensure the survival of our species.

JasperMoon

The Oscars 2013. I'll put them here. Just received some information on the Batman movie. These are only predictions. They are not set in stone.

Best original screenplay
Best director
Not sure about best movie yet, but that will be posted later yes or no.
Christian Bale will get best actor nomination but will not win it.
Anne Hathaway will get best supporting actress
Morgan Freeman will receive a support nomination, so will Gary Oldman

Joseph Gordan Levitt- will win best supporting actor.

Best special effects.

Let's see if this is going to happen.

Aaron TAYLOR

Nothing will happen in 2012, as history channel showed, 2012 is not the "end date" rather a turning page for a whole calender. Still, aweesome parties are inbound for 201, for people who think they wont see tomorrow.

Samstwitch

If Obama wins the November 2012 Presidential election - and I think he will - there might be some civil unrest or another Kennedy-Dallas (attempt) type of scenario. I hope not, but that's a possibility. There's a lot of crazies out there.

I don't think anything will happen on 12-21-12. I agree that Solar Storms might cause havoc anytime between now and/or in 2013. Better to be safe than sorry and prepare for an emergency as things do happen. Now that I'm moved, I'm working on my Prepper list...food storage nearly done, Bug-out Backpacks are almost ready.

IMO, the outcome of this year will make or break a large aspect of the John Titor story.

I don't know if anything significant will happen this year, but if it does, it may be something we haven't even imagined. I'm not expecting or worried about anything, but still, if we get to the end of this year with our world still somewhat peaceful and well as it it today, I will be very grateful and relieved.

I feel that very possibly a terror strike sometime in the next year. I have had premonitions of this that dont seem to be dissipating. I do feel that if Obama is re-elected an assasination attempt will be made. Along with some sort of natural disaster may occur. With the weather becoming more erractic is a definite possiblity. But i don't feel there is going to be anything big or dramatic on or around 12-21-12 but may in the coming months after. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)