Power of the mind

Genius

King Ivan
Has anyone heard of the book: attract money with the power of your mind alone ?

Because I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm not sure if it will do what it says for real, or if it is just for entertainment purposes only.

Voyageur

There is a way to focus on something what you want in a way, your consciousness shifts in a timeline where you will achieve that thing. I would rather ask myself, "do I think this could work for me?". If you find it interesting, then buy. But if you feel that it is rubbish do not buy. Even someone could use their mind to manipulate their reality, it will not necessary work for everyone.

Genius

King Ivan
There is a way to focus on something what you want in a way, your consciousness shifts in a timeline where you will achieve that thing. I would rather ask myself, "do I think this could work for me?". If you find it interesting, then buy. But if you feel that it is rubbish do not buy. Even someone could use their mind to manipulate their reality, it will not necessary work for everyone.
Well, I think it will work for me, so I'll buy it.

Genius

King Ivan

Itheblaze

What sorce do you think all this money will be coming from? Is Trump magically going to be missing a million from his bank accout, now stacked in small bills on your doorstep?

Voyageur

Please do not blame me if it does not work :)

Itheblaze

I'm serious. In order to get you money then money had to be taken from someone else. This reminds me of the movie 'Bedazzled'. Every wish he made Satan screwed up.