Power of the mirror.

Genius

King Ivan
It has happened to me several times: I look at myself in the mirror, and I see the face of me looking like an alien or something... Is it something normal or does it just happen to me?

TimeFlipper

It has happened to me several times: I look at myself in the mirror, and I see the face of me looking like an alien or something... Is it something normal or does it just happen to me?
The same thing happened to Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory, did you look like he did in his mirror? :LOL:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Rhett and Link did an experiment with this very same topic. Although they are comedians, their experiment was really interesting. Worth a watch.

Pegii

Rhett and Link did an experiment with this very same topic. Although they are comedians, their experiment was really interesting. Worth a watch.

Exactly my point but you were smart enough to get video proof (y)