Pray to our Founding Fathers to help restore America

IroncladMarshmallow

Russia is being baited for the trap of thinking we are weak so they will solve our economic troubles by killing the useless eaters in the cities.

Don't take the bait!

Just stay the high ground and wait for the US to lose the world currency standing and then sit back and enjoy the show of our self destruction.

Americans need to create a new future! Americans must forget the past and that ancient piece of paper if they are to survive. America has not experienced revolution in 250 years,but badly needs to experience revolution. Past cannot change. Future can!
The US is only 238 years old. And just a tip, calling for a revolution can get you in trouble if someone decides to take you seriously.

If you're suggesting we do away with the constitution, I disagree. It's the only reason this country has lasted this long, and it's already under attack from foreigners and traitors alike.

walt willis

Russia is being baited for the trap of thinking we are weak so they will solve our economic troubles by killing the useless eaters in the cities.

Don't take the bait!

Just stay the high ground and wait for the US to lose the world currency standing and then sit back and enjoy the show of our self destruction.

Americans need to create a new future! Americans must forget the past and that ancient piece of paper if they are to survive. America has not experienced revolution in 250 years,but badly needs to experience revolution. Past cannot change. Future can!
The US is only 238 years old. And just a tip, calling for a revolution can get you in trouble if someone decides to take you seriously.

If you're suggesting we do away with the constitution, I disagree. It's the only reason this country has lasted this long, and it's already under attack from foreigners and traitors alike.

You must be quoting someone else as I have not now or ever made a suggestion to dump our US constitution...EVER!

Nor do I advocate a revolution!

War is ugly and I been to war and can tell you what it is like to see you buddy take his last breath!

I did say that there is always a hidden agenda being played by both side of the issue.

There are some very sick people in the world that want to see death and destruction.

They are evil and must be exposed for what they are...

IroncladMarshmallow

You must be quoting someone else as I have not now or ever made a suggestion to dump our US constitution...EVER!

Nor do I advocate a revolution!

War is ugly and I been to war and can tell you what it is like to see you buddy take his last breath!

I did say that there is always a hidden agenda being played by both side of the issue.

There are some very sick people in the world that want to see death and destruction.

They are evil and must be exposed for what they are...
Calm down. I was addressing Darshan.

HDRKID

It is only to God that I pray. That said, we could face a new digital dark age.

My life is like a boulevard of broken dreams or a night mare.

img1.jpg

Miniature

Many of our founding fathers were occult practitioners. The constitution is just another veil. They laid out ground plan for us all. What they wrote didn't mean much to them because they didn't practice it. Don't pray to them. Pray to God. Pull up a pic of Baphomet and a pic of George Washington's mural in D.C. and you can see what team he was on. I used to be so "patriotic" until I started digging. Now, I feel duped. I should have known years ago, but I always suppressed it. I didn't want to think that our leaders could be so capable of so much evil. They are. It's all up in our faces now. Attacking all our loved ones. Turning us against each other. Fueling race, cultural, gender, and religious wars.

The more we learn, the more we can see how they have turned us into our own worst enemy. They are a cunning bunch and I am glad that I am cunning because I would not be able to catch all of this otherwise. What I thought was a curse turned out to be a blessing. I am thankful for that. We shouldn't be afraid to use their weapons against them. They don't own us. No matter how they try to manipulate us in every way possible to convince each one of us that we are so evil, doesn't mean we should join them. They prey on peoples' minds, weaknesses, transgressions to achieve their creepy goals. That is why so many people succumb to them.

They put people in a position that is hard to escape from. If you have a job, it will be threatened, if you don't comply. If you work in an office environment especially, haven't you noticed how they always like to pull people into nonsense meetings? Not one, not two hours, but practically half the damn day??? Then all the worthless seminars? They are trying to condition people to quit using the most important parts of their brains. If they can disable them, they can control them.

Don't you wonder why you go to a job where "skills" are supposedly required, yet you go there and you don't do a hell of a lot except sit there waiting for something to do? Then when you get an assignment, it's so lame and boring and you can finish it in 15 minutes but you try to drag it out as long as you can just so you don't have to sit around twiddling your thumbs again?

In the meantime, people around you are surfing the internet or sleeping and you are wondering, wtf? Why would corporations hire people to do practically nothing??? Don't you think that there is an agenda there? I will never work for one again now that I know how they operate.

It doesn't end there. They infiltrate everything. Do some research on the secret societies, satanic organizations, zionist organizations etc. and you will see that their common goal is "infiltration". Infiltration. That damn word is everywhere in those crap organizations because they have one thing in common and that is Satan worship. That is what Satan is all about. Infiltration. Satan has hijacked every religion. Proof: Louis Vuitton carrying monk. Monks turning assassins and killing Muslims in Southern Thailand. The sickness is everywhere and it's plain clear that no religion is safe. Look it up if you don't believe me.

TnWatchdog

I firmly believe that we have turned our back on God and are turning into a police state.

ht_walter_lamer_scott_01_jc_150407_4x3_992.jpg
You are right...sadly right. Many years ago I remember a Sunday school teacher telling us that once the protective hand of God leaves evil will prevail. She also told us we may be asked if we believed or not...the answer would determine if we lived or not. If you said you believed, you would be killed. Look at Africa and the MidEast to see what I mean. You can also watch your local news and read the headlines to see it happening in your community. Evil people want everyone dead and becoming a police state is exactly the same way Hitler gained and maintained his power.

Last edited: