Prediction: America is coming to a Fork in the Road

Samstwitch

Prediction: America is coming to a Fork in the Road

I have been very psychic most of my life. I lost some of my abilities when I got sick in late 1991. After I recovered, I had some problems like Short-Term Memory Loss, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, etc. But it also caused me to lose some of my gifts and abilities. Still, I have made many predictions that came true, and have had countless dreams about future events that came true, or were true, and I had no knowledge of it except through my psychic abilities. I don't really like the word 'psychic', but that will have to do.

The last couple of years, I've refused to psychically look at America's future, because it scares me. The signs are all around me in real time...what's happening in our country...and only a few are paying attention (a few in comparison to the total sum of sheeple in America. I know it is a low-term, but the shoe fits.).

Everybody should be paying attention to what's happening in the USA, but they're not. They are too wrapped up in their own little worlds, whatever they're doing...trying to raise families, working, partying, using their iPhones, Smart phones, or whatever they're called (I won't have one). People are all wrapped up in all the different forms of entertainment and technology that we have today to the point that they don't give a damn about anything governmental, political, or the destruction of our Constitution. This scares me.

This past week, I have been meditating to psychically see the future of America. Now I could be totally wrong in what I see. That's why I'm posting it on the Internet. I want to see if my visions are correct or not.

I SEE AMERICA IS COMING TO A FORK ON THE ROAD

Definition of "Fork in the road": A point where a choice, one of two possibilities has to be taken.

IF I am right...if there is a Fork in the Road, it will happen between March and October 2014. It will happen IF Obamacare is made mandatory in March 2014. If the date for Obamacare is pushed up further, I think that might delay the Fork in the Road. If that happened, it could go many different ways. But for now I will address the prediction as if Obamacare becomes mandatory in March 2014.

Americans will chose one of two paths for our country: Either they will rise up and rebel against the U.S. Government (and rightly so), or they will totally succumb to Communism. Welcome to Nazi America!

The Preamble to the Declaration of Independence says it is our "duty" as Americans to overthrow an abusive and corrupt government. We are there folks!

Obamacare is going to be very expensive for the Middle Class. It is designed to redistribute the wealth...it's designed to wipe out the Middle Class.

That whole Housing event that happened beginning in 2008, that was planned by the NWO, Bilderbergs, whatever you want to call them. I saw documentaries on what happened. The Housing collapse was ALL preplanned and deliberate. They created a Housing Bubble, approved hundreds of thousands of Home Loans that people couldn't afford, and then the collapse! That happened so the Banks could take people's properties...wiping out a LOT of the Middle Class in the process. Did you ever see the interviews with the Middle Class who became homeless over the Housing collapse? There were a lot!

The NWO is running our government. Obama is their puppet at the head of it.Everyone in his Administration are part of it. They are in the final stages of creating Nazi America! Have you noticed how violent Law Enforcement has become towards the people? A Policeman shot and killed a little boy who was carrying a play gun. The cop shot him 7 times. Have you noticed that Police dress and are armed like SOLDIERS?! The U.S. military are being trained to kill Americans who resist. Police and Military now use Nazi tactics. Every day there are stories about it on the Internet.

Did you notice that those BIG Armored vehicles were brought back from Iraq and given to major cities in America to use against Criminals? Those will be used to control the rebellion, if there is one.

The things American children are being taught in school, is the same as what Hitler did in Nazi Germany. Things that have and are happening in America, Obama's changes, are the same things that Hitler and other leaders in his category did in their rise to power and enslavement of the people.

I also seriously think Obama might be the Antichrist. If he is, time will reveal it. There is Bible Prophecy that will be fulfilled regarding the AC. That's how we will recognize him. Some of it has already been fulfilled. Time is running short, so I don't think we have long to wait.

If Americans don't do their duty, and insist that the Patriot Act and the UnAffordable Care Act, the NSA Spying, etc be rescinded...if we don't fight to restore the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Habeus Corpus, etc., then America will immediately become a totally communist country. That's the CHANGE that Obama promised, and that's what the people who worship him got. Still, they don't recognize it.

The sheeple that are waking up are the ones suffering from Hike Shock with Obamacare...the Middle Class who are being forced to pay for it. They will be paying for health care for the poor, and the rich. It will be so expensive that they will be wiped out financially trying to support themselves and/or their families.

Obamacare is going to hit them where it counts the most...in their pockets. The question is, how will these Americans react? They are not alone. Many others see what's happening and stand with them, but I don't know how many.

Also, effective today, November 1st, Food Stamp Recipients are getting a large reduction in their benefits. There are more people on Food Stamps today than ever before.

Obama and his Administration give MILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars away to foreign countries, supports Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels, blows money on parties and vacations, and spends taxpayers money for their own personal agenda, but Obama can't/won't feed the poorest of the poor Americans. This is totally wrong! This is totally unacceptable! Wake up people...We are living in 1984! If you don't believe me, read the book by George Orwell.

Obama has totally and deliberately ruined our economy. He gave away millions of dollars (Stimulus) when the U.S. was already in major debt. He put businesses out of business, and out of the country (as have other Presidents before him), but Obama is pushing America into the final stages of Communism...and most Democrats are behind him! I think he may well be the False Messiah. He fits all the Prophetic Scripture describing the AC, and more is being fulfilled all the time. His worshipers call him the Messiah (some very famous people called him that when they introduced Obama to big crowds). I have seen the footage of it.

I also think Obama is trying to create situations where he can declare Martial Law! I think he wants people to riot (such as over Food Stamp Reduction or Cut-off), so he can declare Martial Law, because it will suspend the Constitution, and he would stay in power. I think that's coming for sure. That accidental Food Stamp shutdown was a planned DRILL!

Americans can stop him if they wanted. First, he should be IMPEACHED for lying to everyone...saying they could keep their doctors and health care insurance with Obamacare. That was an outright LIE. And it behooves me that Mainstream Media is too CHICKEN to call him a LIAR. He is a pathological liar. We have seen him lie repeatedly, and his Administration lies repeatedly as well. They plead the 5th Ammendment at Congressional Hearings about the scandals, and they are NOT fired! This is insane!

Our country is being run by psychopathic lunatic serial killers. That's the truth. The previous presidents were all part of the plan, after the assassination of JFK. That was the beginning of the Coup in the U.S. Now it is coming to fruition.

Between March and October 2014, if the majority of Americans remain Sheeple and do nothing...if they give in to Obamacare, government spying, government spending, etc, etc...America will totally become 1984! We are already almost there. If the people rise up together as Patriots (our duty), they can restore the Constitution, Bill of Rights, rescind the Patriot Act, Obamacare, etc. and fix our government.

That is the Fork in the Road that I see. I will know at the end of next year if I am correct. I could be totally wrong. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Posted: Nov. 2012
4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

Item # 4: The starting point. Sam your starting point to the FORK ON THE ROAD

Item # 5: Late June - Snowden and the NSA spying goes Global.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

On Fox News Show Hannity, the entire audience was screaming about Obamacare. They were outraged at Obama for his lies. I've never seen Hannity's audience get so riled up! And understandably so! The audience presented facts and deducted that Obamacare was preplanned to lead the U.S. into a National Health Care through Medicaid. They discussed how it will destroy the Middle Class and hurt everyone...less Healthcare, less doctors and hospital, poorer quality of medical care, etc.

Many Democrats said they are switching to Republican GOP, and want to elect officials who will rescind Obamacare and other unconstitutional laws (paraphrasing).

People are finally waking up!

NEWS SHOWS: I watch Hannity every night. I also watch The Kelly Files. They are both really good reporters. Check out their Links.

Last edited:

AETERNAM REX

It isn't just Obama, it is the system itself that is the problem. And it isn't just the US, but the whole world. It's predicated upon violence and coercion and promotes the bad side of human nature. Our whole world is kind of backwards.

And I seriously doubt Obama is 'The Antichrist'. I would love to have and/or explore a scripture based elaborate explanation as to how he is the guy.