Predictions of the future

TnWatchdog

My prediction is that we are screwed...plain and simple. KC is right. We will either be aware of the hammer coming down or we won't see it until we are squashed. I hate to sound like a pessimist but this is reality...sorry, tomorrow I may have something positive to report. Think hard about what I am saying. Go back to KC's post if you are confused.

Last edited:

HDRKID

People want to know what the future is like, but they do not see what is going on. For example, more stores are boarding up. Blame the internet if you want to because the new whipping boy is amazon. This is not rocket science. Actually, I have seen the future and it is a dim one. Obama is hitting more coal companies. He says an additional carbon tax is good for us.

the_future3.jpg

walt willis

Here is a clue...
The copied email alert, in full, below:
Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC. World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
2800 MRAPs ( Mine Resistant Armored) must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.

No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.

Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st.
These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.
“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State

TnWatchdog

Here is a clue...
The copied email alert, in full, below:
Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC. World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
2800 MRAPs ( Mine Resistant Armored) must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.

No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.

Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st.
These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.
“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State
Thanks for the post Walt...There seams to be a lot of chatter regarding what is about to happen. (Been checking into it) Something is to happen soon and soon is getting closer. I don't know what to make of this post or what Trump said or didn't say. ( Maybe he is promoting a new book or purchase...something big...) Anyone have any info or thoughts on this? I don't know if I can go along with exact dates and locations...we will just have to see what happens.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Correction on #5

#5 Happened this week Feb 1, 2013: 1,500 points

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

#4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted) First posted Nov 17, 2012
My prediction is that sometime in the near future an event will happen that will change the world we live in. Most will be caught off guard and won't be able to cope with this disaster, natural or man made. They won't have enough food and water to last a week so they will resort to stealing and killing to get what they want. Martial law and the mark will follow in an attempt to satisfy the masses...it will make sense to them. Give me that I-pad and a bag of chips, I'll take your mark. Most have been caught up in technology and themselves and don't know the first thing about survival. Again...It is prudent for all to at least have 30 days of food and water. Once you have this put away then work on 60, then 90. I think we will know what will be going on by then. Save up for a rainy day as tears will be falling. Are you a Prepper?

Your Answer: #4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)[/quote]

Looks like #4 has been moved to Third Quarter of 2013 and maybe not First Quarter of 2014.

walt willis

Only about one or two percent of the public are preparing for a cataclysmic event in this country. No matter how hard I try to get the other 99% to wake up, they will not listen. It may be time for the one percent folks to just hunker down to executing their plan. John Titor once said he did not understand why there was so many people that had plenty of warning signs and still did nothing to save themselves from suffering a horrible fate. Hope my backhoe will have enough fuel to be able to dig mass graves fast enough before the stench of the dead gets to me. Not a pleasant thought for a guy like John Titor to return to see his world in such despair. It would be so sad if John Titor were a true time traveler that was unable to save us from self-destruction.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
#2 US Nuke Commander Suspended On Same Day Lindsey Graham Announced Nuclear Attack Threat Upon America
Saturday, September 28, 2013 18:43

(Before It's News)

The #2 Military Commander for the United States Navy was suspended three weeks ago, a suspension we are just learning about. Adm. Tim Giardina was #2 in charge of the United States nuclear weapons. The suspension suspiciously fell upon the 3rd of September, the same day that South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham warned of a possible nuclear strike in a South Carolina city or other city across America. Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina was relieved from his duties on Sept. 3, according to the command’s top spokeswoman, Navy Capt. Pamela Kunze. With warnings from a John Moore insider of a false flag nuclear strike in America and FEMA Region 3 preparing for disaster, what does the suspension of Vice Admiral Giardina on the same day as Lindsey Graham’s warning say to us?

false-flag%281%29.gif

Mark Pattinson

In Mayan astrology, there are different mayan signs such as Death signs, Crocodile signs, Trecana signs, Tree of life signs, Past sign, Sign of success, Men and women sign etc. All these signs signify a exclusive and important interpretation of person. Mayan Astrology will help people to know about their profession, personal connection, finances and many more aspects in future. Individual can enjoy accuracy in predictions.

HDRKID

Oh wow, it is cold outside I tell you. Perhaps it is time to rethink global warming. Feels like a new ice age.

In communist russia, you do not get a cold, the cold get you!