Predictions Predictions

Himalayan Hermit

I just found this posted today on projectcamelot.org . I thought it was rather interesting--especially the last few lines! This is an entity someone is in contact with. And this is what they were given in their discourse with them:

Here is the synopsis of said entity:

This is in regards to what? HDR, HDR Kid's predictions or something else? I haven't seen the site yet.

JasperMoon

I posted a prediction at Numenorean7's request about Russia and the start of World War Three. Notice what the entity said about Putin then go back and read my WWIII prediction, how it starts. Then pm me about it if you like!

HDRKID

Hi jaspermoon:
Thanks for posting these predictions of yours. What we see is often referred to as the wall of fire, and afterward comes a period of great prosperity and peace. The key is to survive.

Hi HH:
Most of what I have seen has been seen by many. It is obvious to people who are psychics that a new world is coming. The old world is going away.

Here is one singing very same song as me.

JasperMoon

I can’t find where I posted my prediction, so I’m posting again.

My dream or vision of World War III beginning:

In my dream, I dreamed of a jet airplane full of passengers being hijacked. It wasn’t just any hijacking, though. It was a Russian jetliner with a very beloved leader on board. In this dream, I saw many men with automatic weapons take over the airplane and kill this Russian leader. The men who did this were accused of being Israelis, but my vision showed me they were wearing hats like the one Arafat wore, so I knew they weren’t Israelis, but Muslims doing this. The Russian people were so incensed, they decided to invade Israel to retaliate. And the Muslim s joined Russian the their “crusade”. They went to war on the side of the Russians. The next vision I saw was of my childhood sweetheart (who had died several years before. He was standing in a garden and showed me a honeydew melon.) and then the next thing I saw or knew was going to happen was an atomic bomb was just about to go off, Word War III had begun. End of vision.

JasperMoon

I do hope that this means we are getting a new world. The one thing I didn't include in the last part of the second dream is that there was a group of us waiting for the bomb to drop and we saw Jesus coming down from above. I remarked to the children around me in the group, do not be afraid. He is your brother. I am one of those who do truly believe he is returning. This dream just made me feel much better after I had the hijack dream.