Premonition Dreams

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'm pretty sure I posted this here before, but I can't seem to find where. Oh well.

I began having premonitory dreams in about the 7th or 8th grade and have been having them continuously, since then (once or twice a week, with varying degrees of intensity).

The premonitions themselves rarely give me anything more than the ability to anticipate someone entering a room seconds before it happens, but sometimes I get a good glimpse of something interesting.

The quality of these premonitions seem to be dependent on the amount of stress or change I'm going through in my life (moving to a new place, relationship changes, job changes, financial worries, etc). I think the dreams were most powerful when I was a teenager due to the severe amount of drama I had to endure during my parent's divorce.

When it first happened I was in 7th grade and remember dreaming about my computer science class. I was sitting at my workstation and my teacher was a few feet away chatting with a bunch of other teachers. They were talking about how difficult it was to get into the office to get their paychecks, one of the statements being "It's like WWF in there!"

The next morning, I'm sitting in that same computer class with my teacher having the exact same conversation nearby. I wasn't really paying attention (too busy trying to send trojans and stuff to my friends), but at some point I kind of tuned, perked up and said (rather loudly) "It's like WWF in there!" at the same time the other teacher did. They all looked at me strangely and went somewhere else to talk.

Another time that stands out is when I was about 15... I think it was not too long after the first incident. I was 15 or so and living in Oregon at the time... I remember having a dream about living in Canada with this girl who had long curly brown hair. In my dream I remember seeing a little calico colored cat and possibly the ugliest green flower-patterened couch I'd ever seen.

The next morning I came downstairs and for some reason NEEDED to tell my dad about it. We had a good laugh, made some Canadian jokes and left it at that.

At the age of 19 while I was living in Colorado, I met this Canadian girl online with long brown curly hair. I ended up moving to western Quebec with her and we eventually got a little calico colored cat named Bean. The memory of this dream didn't register though until her parents gave us that disgusting green couch from their basement... Her dad and brothers had moved the couch into our apartment while I was at work and once I came home the whole thing clicked. Mind you, this dream was from FOUR YEARS in the past. Blew my mind.

Anyways, I can't explain the cause or what it might be other than actual premonitions... But I'm open to the idea that it's just an over-imaginative and active mind connecting dots that aren't there.

I'm now 30 so the examples I give here are 10 or more years old, but they do still happen.

Khaos

where the wild things are
A friend of mine has premonition like dreams. He actually semi-successfully predicted the boston bombings a few years ago. He had a dream about a terrorist attack happening in an unspecified town in Massachusetts. Though in his dream it led to martial law being declared throughout the nation which led to a civil bloody civil war, basically armed citizens vs. the police and military. Guess the bombing was a government planted false flag event which was revealed in a scandal with Obama three months after the attack.

His dream hit the nail on the head a few times. They locked down Boston with martial law. He had the dream a year before the bombings took place. I think I may have posted his dream here somewhere... I'll look for it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe this could happen later this year.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I found that post.

Here:

Friend: I had this strange dream, I wonder if its precognitive like my other dream. The year was 2015, and there was a civil war that happened in mid 2013, after a terrorist attack on the east coast.
Me: alright... you been watching too many end of the world movies hm?
Friend: Maybe. But it felt so real. You were living in Cincinnati by the way, and I was living in Washington state. Which was part of the western united states.
Me: states get split up? sounds like titor.
Friend: The war breaks out after the terrorist attack on the east coast, the government forms martial law, and we revolt. The war lasts about a year, with the eastern and western parts of the united states seceding to create their own country.

There was more, but that's all I posted.