Prepare for alien encounter now before it's too late, warn scientists

Wind7

Staff
The University of St Andrews has joined forces with the UK SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence)
Research Network to establish protocols and procedures if aliens are found.
The team warn that although there are measures in place for dealing with threats posed by asteroid impacts,
there is no agreed response if a radio signal were picked up from another intelligent lifeform.

BlastTyrant

There is no way any forum of intelligent beings would come to earth right now lol
If there is a ET encounter it is 100% fake and being used as a false flag to control.

We have a loooooooooooooong way to go before we have a mutual ET encounter.

Wind7

Staff
There is no way any forum of intelligent beings would come to earth right now lol
If there is a ET encounter it is 100% fake and being used as a false flag to control.

We have a loooooooooooooong way to go before we have a mutual ET encounter.

I have heard a bit from people in general about this subject and from what I have gathered is that,
by now, we as a people have heard everything under the sun about Aliens and we are desensitized to it.

No one is going to believe it until John Q Alien personally comes over for dinner
bringing the wife, 2 kids and the saucer.

BlastTyrant

I have heard a bit from people in general about this subject and from what I have gathered is that,
by now, we as a people have heard everything under the sun about Aliens and we are desensitized to it.

No one is going to believe it until John Q Alien personally comes over for dinner
bringing the wife, 2 kids and the saucer.

In the Movie Paul they reference this about seeing it plastered everywhere so when it actually happens people will be less likely to freak out, hopefully it is one of the more human type races like the Nordics, Valiant Thor style.

Sadly with our corrupt gov i think using them as a false attack is more likely. I don't think there is much possibility of pulling out of the nose dive we are in, even with ET intervention.

Beholder

Probably walking around with us all the time, people would definitely panic to see one at the shops in broad daylight!
The easiest way would be a retrovirus that establishes a quantum link, so that they are safely in another galaxy while giving people urges to take certain actions or taking control directly while turning off memory recording. They could have thousands of people under direct control as sleepwalkers without exposing the virus.

Wind7

Staff
Probably walking around with us all the time, people would definitely panic to see one at the shops in broad daylight!

The more I think of that scenario though, the less likely I think that would happen
unless they look like some sort of 10 foot, bug-eyed monster and start vaporizing the planet.

Wind7

Staff
In the Movie Paul they reference this about seeing it plastered everywhere so when it actually happens people will be less likely to freak out, hopefully it is one of the more human type races like the Nordics, Valiant Thor style.

Sadly with our corrupt gov i think using them as a false attack is more likely. I don't think there is much possibility of pulling out of the nose dive we are in, even with ET intervention.

I loved that movie when I first saw it, was quite the role reversal for Sigourney Weaver. :)

As for Gvmt, "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely." ;)