Preparing for communicating with Extraterrestrial Life with the right equipment and attitude

Scarecrow

Today I am programming the Nuclear Receptor pendant and necklace with 40 individual tunings to go back to Area 51 via dimensional or OBE traveling using the HDR for a ten minute session before going to sleep. The HDR in this case actually becomes a structural link to the SE-5 and JU1000 Orgone Generator...I accomplish this last year and I want to duplicate the effort by embedding the whole necklace with the entire program of what I want to happen and what I don't want to happen into this necklace. The measurements of what I want to happen is currently residing at 10,000% range and what I don't want to happen in the 0% range. Just finished programming my holographic chip it took 50 Hours. It read 20% on the life meter before programing and after 50 hours of broadcasting on the holographic chip, I place the chip on to the life meter and now it reads 40%. This is a 20% gain in organic life energies double. This is the slower way of increasing orgone energy on to a holographic chip or anything else for that matter.

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to share with those, who may take an interest in my latest experiments. I got the JU1000 three days ago, I charge a glass of water with it last night, when it was done in an hour, the glass of water on the life energy extension plate was reading 100% I watched the needle of the life meter climb for that hour. I placed this glass of water into the freezer,
and placed Welz's round orgonite under the glass. This morning both my wife and I looked at it and you can see the life force energy
swirling from the top during the freezing process ,down to the bottom of the glass where the orgonite accumulator was. The accumulator was drawing orgone from the frozen ice and this created a spin like a tornado down to the bottom. Because the accumulator acts like a magnet to metal. It acts like a black hole in space, it sucks in any orgone life around its environment and there is no escaping of this CHI energy. If the orgonite is properly constructed.

What took me hours using the SE-5 to produce orgone energies, the JU1000 did it under one hour! I have the pictures, I will post them online this afternoon. I placed a round ogrontie on the silver pipe of the JU and I pointed to the water and I placed the rectangular orgonite that can fit onto a key chain and I leaned it against the backside of the glass. I came back one hour later and the life meter was buried under 0%! What the heck happened, I was thinking, then I realized what occurred. Welz states the round orgonite on the JU makes it thousand times more effective and the receiving rectangular is another accumulator, not a generator. Thus when placing that smaller orgonite on the backside of the glass; it was sucking out all the life energies from the water that the orgone generator was producing that full hour! That little piece of orgonite accumulated all, not part, all the CHI energies from that water! It became the structural link in the story. The water became completely dead of energies!

That was the craziest experiment and unplanned success yet to date since I purchased the JU. We can now make the a liquid innate of 0% non energies...I took off both orgonite and placed the generator at 6.8 hz within an hour I was up 90% orgone life readings of that same water. I took the water that was charged off the scale and re-calibrated the life energy meter back to 0% to measure and I placed that same glass on the life meter and it still read 90%+...Last night I took my CHIO broadcaster and placed the "Sleep" holographic chip into the CHIO to broadcast all night, except there was one change, I placed the JU pointing at the
CHIO broadcaster the whole night. My wife gets up twice or three times in the night all the time and then tries to go back to sleep by the time 2:00 am roles around she has to get up for work. This of course would wear anyone down. But this morning was different, both of us were in a very deep sleep whereas she never woke up the whole night long, she thought she slept in. I had the frequency on the JU at 6.8 hz pumping orgone energy into or onto the CHIO Remote broadcasting unit.

When she woke me up at 4:00 am, she asked me what card I was using to broadcast ,I told her the "Sleep" chip but I was using the Orgone Generator to enhance the power of the holographic chip plus enhance the CHIO Broadcaster itself. She told me, honey you got to tell me these things before doing a stunt like that...at least let me know, so I can set my alarm to wake me up! Wow! It seemed to work to good! CHI is as real as, the oxygen you breathe in and out with. You can't see it, taste, touch it, smell it but it's still there! So, is CHI energy, the same in a lot of ways. Martial artist overseas, the old school teachers of the martial arts, learned they could funnel this CHI in a "Theta" mind state and still be actively awake and show some amazing things you can do with it.

The water test with the Orgonite in the freezer was a success! The broadcasting the CHIO Remote Broadcaster and using the CHI generator pointed to it, was so far
a success. I have lot's more I have to do with this generator. Once my Nuclear Receptor Area 51 program is downloaded into the necklace and the SE-5 told me it will be a 6 hour run time, I will place the necklace in front of the JU generator for about a couple of hours along with the holographic Area 51 chip. This will seal the programs embedded in the Nuclear Receptor and the time travel chip and give my Receptor and time travel chip,100% of Orgone Life Energies.

My sought after goal is for Semjase to appear fully, not just invisible, even though she makes herself known with our telepathic communications going back and forth and tapping me to let me know she is there. I really would like to see her face to face as the late
Dr. Fred Bell did, so many times in his life and also take a better look at this captured UFO's at Area 51 and maybe see some Grey's along the way.
My current test today is, I placed a "memory" holographic chip into the Remote Broadcaster for "memory" for my wife at her work. I also place a round orgonite over the silver pipe of
the Orgone generator and I gave my wife a "rectangular piece of orgonite" to carry in her pocket and I also have the JU generator pointing to the broadcaster like I did last night. Welz always said, the piece she is carrying is a "Structural" link to the main machine at home. By carrying
it, the energies of both CHIO Remote Broadcaster and of the JU1000, would saturate her with the "Memory" holographic chip. I just got the device JU yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for reading

ScareCrow

Scarecrow

This is the water I froze last night with a round piece of orgonite from Welz placed under the glass. You will notice it's wide at the top and swirls to the bottom and looks like a tornado. Because the orgonite is an accumulator it was designed to pull all orgone energies from within the environment all the way to the bottom of the glass into the orgonite.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0

Scarecrow

Another picture of the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0

Scarecrow

Understand this is all anecdotal evidence! Pseudo Science...Even if the remote orgonite is successful for my wife and she has no idea what I am running in the broadcaster, there will not be evidence and can't be proven. Only my and her's anecdotal evidence that we experience. Unless someone purchases the same unit and uses the same program it will be a tad different than what we may experience using this equipment. Even when I use the JU10000 on the HDR and it is successful, how am I going to prove it to anyone here, again anecdotal evidence for me, myself and I. That will be good enough! Hopefully those with an HDR who purchase a JU1000 or similar can do the same time travel experiment and become successful as I probably will. Until that time, I have to keep using the device in different ways along with time traveling to Area 51.

The necklace will be worn with the embedded 40 tunings all day long and at night the holographic chip will be broadcasted with the same 40 tunings I programmed into it with the SE-5 and with the JU1000 pointing to not only the HDR for that ten minute run but also all night pointing to the CHIO Remote Broadcaster that is broadcasting the 40 tunings all night long to both my wife and I. I will let you know as time goes by my success or failures and try to explain if I can why it didn't work.