President Obama Will Punish Russia For the Least Flagrant Thing They Have Done

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
President Obama will announce “punishment” against Russia today in the last days of his Presidency for the as yet unproven allegations that Russia was engaged in hacking activities that helped Donald Trump win the United States election in November. Now, perhaps at the press conference to announce this punishment, President Obama will provide some serious evidence that Russia did indeed do this, but we at Common Sense Conspiracy consider this unlikely. Why, you say? Because this was never really what it appeared to be from the beginning.
During President Obama’s eight years in office, Vladimir Putin and his Russia have frequently embarrassed Obama on a variety of issues. From taking the other side in the Syrian conflict to the controversial actions in Ukraine, Putin has always been quick to do whatever he can to make Obama look foolish. While almost everyone recognizes that Putin has done this, Obama has continued to take the high road and act as if he has taught Putin a lesson. This is not true by anyone’s standards. Now, for all of those actions, some of which were major international intrusions, President Obama shook his head, made vague threats that everyone knew would not come to fruition, and continued to mostly just do what he was doing. But now, he’s getting tough. Why? Because he thinks that Russia caused Hillary Clinton to lose the election.
Never mind the fact that there has not been one allegation or shred of proof of actual hacking of election results. That’s not what they are insinuating. They are saying that Russia helped influence the United States’ election by revealing information it did not acquire honestly. Now, no one anywhere has debated whether the information released in WikiLeaks was true. This is actually disconcerting, because it would have made a lot more sense to deny all the way. Instead, they are admitting the corruption revealed by whoever hacked those emails is absolutely true, but it’s not fair because ordinary Americans weren’t supposed to know about it. To summarize, Russia is supposedly guilty of interfering with the American election because he revealed the corruption that was taking place within the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton’s campaign. They are mad because Russia revealed all of the dirty tricks that were taking place beneath the surface. These dirty tricks were not something that Americans didn’t already believe was there, they just didn’t have proof. Russia may or may not have provided proof.
In any case, all of a sudden big bad Obama thinks something must be done because the Democratic Party was supposed to dominate America for decades after the mess of the George W. Bush years and there’s just no way that Americans could have voted against his party unless an evil person from halfway across the world were somehow involved.
Seems legit.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Trump just brings attention to issues in ways that everyone wants to be handled.

Illegal immigrants under Obama: Let them into the country, give them free healthcare and employment!
Illegal immigrants under Trump: Deport every one of them and build a big fucking wall

People are sick of Illegal immigrants in the country, they want a solution. Trump's solution sounds more better to them. So they agree with that. It basically comes down to that, he took stances and gave promises that sound very agreeable towards the general population, he gave solutions to problems, that everyone wants.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I admire some things about him, one of which is that, his way with words. He was able to convince nearly an entire nation to vote for him.

Reminds me of Hitler and his way of words, able to convince hundreds of thousands to follow him in his genocide.

SarahAlways

I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Trump just brings attention to issues in ways that everyone wants to be handled.

Illegal immigrants under Obama: Let them into the country, give them free healthcare and employment!
Illegal immigrants under Trump: Deport every one of them and build a big fucking wall

People are sick of Illegal immigrants in the country, they want a solution. Trump's solution sounds more better to them. So they agree with that. It basically comes down to that, he took stances and gave promises that sound very agreeable towards the general population, he gave solutions to problems, that everyone wants.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I admire some things about him, one of which is that, his way with words. He was able to convince nearly an entire nation to vote for him.

Reminds me of Hitler and his way of words, able to convince hundreds of thousands to follow him in his genocide.
Only 25.5% of eligible American voters voted for Trump. Not nearly an entire nation- but I see where you are going with this. And Hitler also came into power by ways other than winning popular vote.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Only 25.5% of eligible American voters voted for Trump.
That percentage could have been higher than that, as I'm strongly suspecting that that election was rigged. You don't have to agree with me on that one, but accept it as a possibility, or at least respect my opinion. ;)

SarahAlways

That percentage could have been higher than that, as I'm strongly suspecting that that election was rigged. You don't have to agree with me on that one, but accept it as a possibility, or at least respect my opinion. ;)
Well, actually you have a point there. I suppose to quote an exact number of votes or percentage of votes, one would have to believe in the integrity of our election system. Also, I hope that I have been respectful to you and your opinions. I always try even if I disagree.

SarahAlways

It is interesting how we seem to stand at opposite ends of this debate about who did what, when, where and why; however, fundamentally we agree that we can't trust our supposed democracy... and before anyone corrects me that our government is a republic not a democracy, I should like to say that even in a republic you're still supposed to be represented by your government. And that's not possible if the choices are being made for you.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Trump hasn't killed people.
Hillary has.
Obama has (via his unafforable healthcare. My friend's father died because of him).
Obama is more like Hitler. Obama is racist. He hates white people.

Trump pointed out that criminals have entered the country. They have.
People twisted his words around to say that all immigrants are criminals. That's not what he said or meant.
Propaganda.

We can't have an open border. People need to obtain a Visa to live here from other countries and it is not racist to require this.
My husband had no problems getting a Visa. But he (we) now will have zero health insurance starting January 1st and we don't
get free housing, etc. (Not that we want it. We are proud that we don't suck off the government).

Now, Obama is showing his true colors. He's a jerk with zero regard for the American people. He has no morals.

Funny thing is, I tweet the Kremlin often and they always do what I tell them! LOL. It's funny. Do I really think Puty is reading my tweets? Nahhh..but when I ask him to do something, it happens so I am amused. I had actually asked him to stop Hillary from winning. LOL....I did... but I really doubt Russia had anything to do with the election. The democrats are just sore losers.

I like Putin. He is busy running his country. Obama plays golf during emergency situations.

Carl Miller

Look at what judge Pirro prepared for Mr. Obama. See what she has to say to Mrs. Obama. OMG!!!
Judge Jeanine Pirro Slams Michelle Obama's Pathetic Feelings of Hopelessness - 12/17/16 ....
Paraphrasing the episode==
Michelle Obama= "...Oh, now that we have flown to distant paradises on our presidential plane...now that everything is over (and people actually cannot put up with that any longer), oh, we cannot help feeling hopelessness for america an for the world..."
Judge Pirro= " WHATTTTTT?????, HOPELESSNESS????"

Unmissable!!! STAY ON...