President Obama Will Punish Russia For the Least Flagrant Thing They Have Done

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Trump just brings attention to issues in ways that everyone wants to be handled.

Illegal immigrants under Obama: Let them into the country, give them free healthcare and employment!
Illegal immigrants under Trump: Deport every one of them and build a big fucking wall

People are sick of Illegal immigrants in the country, they want a solution. Trump's solution sounds more better to them. So they agree with that. It basically comes down to that, he took stances and gave promises that sound very agreeable towards the general population, he gave solutions to problems, that everyone wants.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I admire some things about him, one of which is that, his way with words. He was able to convince nearly an entire nation to vote for him.

Reminds me of Hitler and his way of words, able to convince hundreds of thousands to follow him in his genocide.

Trump hasn't killed people.
Hillary has.
Obama has (via his unafforable healthcare. My friend's father died because of him).
Obama is more like Hitler. Obama is racist. He hates white people.

Trump pointed out that criminals have entered the country. They have.
People twisted his words around to say that all immigrants are criminals. That's not what he said or meant.
Propaganda.

We can't have an open border. People need to obtain a Visa to live here from other countries and it is not racist to require this.
My husband had no problems getting a Visa. But he (we) now will have zero health insurance starting January 1st and we don't
get free housing, etc. (Not that we want it. We are proud that we don't suck off the government).

Now, Obama is showing his true colors. He's a jerk with zero regard for the American people. He has no morals.

Funny thing is, I tweet the Kremlin often and they always do what I tell them! LOL. It's funny. Do I really think Puty is reading my tweets? Nahhh..but when I ask him to do something, it happens so I am amused. I had actually asked him to stop Hillary from winning. LOL....I did... but I really doubt Russia had anything to do with the election. The democrats are just sore losers.

I like Putin. He is busy running his country. Obama plays golf during emergency situations.

I don't see how this has anything to do with my post? My post was nothing to do with Hillary or Obama. It was about why Trump won the election and that I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. So I'm not entirely sure why you decided to quote me and add that in about Obama and Hillary when I said nothing about them?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Trump just brings attention to issues in ways that everyone wants to be handled.

Illegal immigrants under Obama: Let them into the country, give them free healthcare and employment!
Illegal immigrants under Trump: Deport every one of them and build a big fucking wall

People are sick of Illegal immigrants in the country, they want a solution. Trump's solution sounds more better to them. So they agree with that. It basically comes down to that, he took stances and gave promises that sound very agreeable towards the general population, he gave solutions to problems, that everyone wants.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I admire some things about him, one of which is that, his way with words. He was able to convince nearly an entire nation to vote for him.

Reminds me of Hitler and his way of words, able to convince hundreds of thousands to follow him in his genocide.

Trump hasn't killed people.
Hillary has.
Obama has (via his unafforable healthcare. My friend's father died because of him).
Obama is more like Hitler. Obama is racist. He hates white people.

Trump pointed out that criminals have entered the country. They have.
People twisted his words around to say that all immigrants are criminals. That's not what he said or meant.
Propaganda.

We can't have an open border. People need to obtain a Visa to live here from other countries and it is not racist to require this.
My husband had no problems getting a Visa. But he (we) now will have zero health insurance starting January 1st and we don't
get free housing, etc. (Not that we want it. We are proud that we don't suck off the government).

Now, Obama is showing his true colors. He's a jerk with zero regard for the American people. He has no morals.

Funny thing is, I tweet the Kremlin often and they always do what I tell them! LOL. It's funny. Do I really think Puty is reading my tweets? Nahhh..but when I ask him to do something, it happens so I am amused. I had actually asked him to stop Hillary from winning. LOL....I did... but I really doubt Russia had anything to do with the election. The democrats are just sore losers.

I like Putin. He is busy running his country. Obama plays golf during emergency situations.

I don't see how this has anything to do with my post? My post was nothing to do with Hillary or Obama. It was about why Trump won the election and that I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. So I'm not entirely sure why you decided to quote me and add that in about Obama and Hillary when I said nothing about them?

You compared Trump to Hitler.

Carl Miller

I only know that Trump victory was a relief for America and for the world. My goodness!!! Holy naivety!!! That lady has no other commitment other than following the agenda of the rich. She swore she would never favor those who promotes her campaign. And Does she really think someone in his or her sane conscience would believe she would ever care for the interest of the people?
The idea is that Trump is not a solution to all problems. But taking into consideration that the dumbing down of America process could not elect, Lady Clinton, (and she almost won the elections, mind this, how many ignorant people scared the death out of us)
In a blind men's land, the one who has an eye is a king.

Krish

In a blind men's land, the one who has an eye is a king.

I got my eye 3 years ago and it is frustrating....on blind men's land...thank you Carl...

SarahAlways

You compared Trump to Hitler.
Yes, but in a round about way what Khaos said could be construed as a compliment, no? As he said something to the effect that both Trump and Hitler had a way with words. They were both, forgive my paraphrasing @Khaos, great orators. I believe he said that he admired that. Personally, I don't have anything positive to say about Trump or Hitler, so I will just take leave of this conversation. : )