Problem

Krish

I agree...there are ways to manage and get better at it...If you have access to a Native Indian Shaman...they can solve some issues...and I am sure Wind7 and me could help somewhat...

I'm not trying to mislead you but
this could be a sign of spiritual influence.

Note: No good spirit would ever hurt you.
God certainly would not.

Wind7

Staff
I missed the part about the symbols that you saw upon waking that would disappear when you were fully awake.

Do you remember any of them?

Could you draw them ?

Many of the things you describe in your 1st post, I have personally been through.

I was called crazy...until I had witnesses to furthering events.

No one here is calling you crazy.

Wind7

Staff
I agree...there are ways to manage and get better at it...If you have access to a Native Indian Shaman...they can solve some issues...and I am sure Wind7 and me could help somewhat...

I'm not trying to mislead you but
this could be a sign of spiritual influence.

Note: No good spirit would ever hurt you.
God certainly would not.

I am lucky, I have had this type of help and learning in my life.

2 of my past roommates were native, one with gifts that blew away the deceit I was facing by correctly describing things he had witnessed while living in my home.

What I mean is..describing things that I had seen since the age of 4. With no prior knowledge.

These things can exist orobos,
thing is, people can seem cruel and it is frustrating when no one believes you.

Krish is right.

Is there anyone in your life that will listen or can help you?

Krish

2 of my past roommates were native, one with gifts that blew away the deceit I was facing by correctly describing things he had witnessed while living in my home.

We need to start a small team here for the benefit of the planet. Let us make it so...thank you...

Orobos

I missed the part about the symbols that you saw upon waking that would disappear when you were fully awake.

Could you draw them ?

Many of the things you describe in your 1st post, I have personally been through.

The first symbol I saw was way back around 2000. I figured out part of what it might mean and it turned out to be a trashy story.

Anyway this is sort of what it looked like
VILX0D4.jpg

It may have been about a triangle that defined aspects of my life. I used an online calc that gave approx values for the triangle which are.

At the time I was with a woman born 3/11 like the 31.1 degrees

My initials are C.B.B. Which is 322
So one side 322

With An area of 31200 (CL00/clue) created the base as 194.

194 Could maybe be 19h 4m which is 7:04pm or G:0D

So I figured GOD was playing a weird game with me

Wind7

Staff

Could you draw them ?

The first symbol I saw was way back around 2000. I figured out part of what it might mean and it turned out to be a trashy story.

Anyway this is sort of what it looked like
VILX0D4.jpg

It may have been about a triangle that defined aspects of my life. I used an online calc that gave approx values for the triangle which are.

At the time I was with a woman born 3/11 like the 31.1 degrees

My initials are C.B.B. Which is 322
So one side 322

With An area of 31200 (CL00/clue) created the base as 194.

194 Could maybe be 19h 4m which is 7:04pm or G:0D

So I figured GOD was playing a weird game with me

Existential quantification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindu Symbols

Just a couple things that spring to mind.

The backwards E

And

The 'U' atop the scarab symbol
could be double meaning.

The U could... I'm not saying it IS ..
but could be the Hindu 'Tilaka'.

My 1st impression is for yourself ,

try to see these things as positives.

Negatives will only manifest and become terrorization of self.

I gave 2 (possible) areas of learning in form of simple net searches that just stood out.

I am certain that perhaps Krish could help even further.

As for the symbolisms of numerical/alphabetic and leaning triangulation, yes, this IS a sort of communication.

It is personal for you.

You MUST investigate for what makes sense for you. If all you receive is negative treatment from the outside, leave it be.

Forgiveness goes a long way.:)

Orobos

It's difficult to see any of this positively. I figured out much of what goes on and it's all trashy and disgusting. Like if I have a soul I'm ruined forever because of this place.

Basically God or something created myself and several others to
Express mathematical, linguistic, artistic, cryptographic patterns. Myself and a woman were created to be symbolic of love God and goddess. Seriously...

It made a trashy story out of lives, and it's idea is that We were supposed to be most important people ever but whored to rejects and thus ruined forever.

There's info about it all at
www.kelownasucks.com

It's weird stuff but as far as I can tell the story someone created for earth and humanity so this place can forever be known as the garbage dump of reality.