Problem

Miscellaneous

I missed the part about the symbols that you saw upon waking that would disappear when you were fully awake.

Do you remember any of them?

Could you draw them ?

Many of the things you describe in your 1st post, I have personally been through.

I was called crazy...until I had witnesses to furthering events.

No one here is calling you crazy.

The first symbol I saw was way back around 2000. I figured out part of what it might mean and it turned out to be a trashy story.

Anyway this is sort of what it looked like
VILX0D4.jpg

It may have been about a triangle that defined aspects of my life. I used an online calc that gave approx values for the triangle which are.

At the time I was with a woman born 3/11 like the 31.1 degrees

My initials are C.B.B. Which is 322
So one side 322

With An area of 31200 (CL00/clue) created the base as 194.

194 Could maybe be 19h 4m which is 7:04pm or G:0D

So I figured GOD was playing a weird game with me
Hon, it could be malevolent aliens. Trust me on this when I say that some of them try to "play god." Just look at Ancient Aliens.

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

I hope someone can explain more to me about that website the poster linked...or maybe HE can explain it. It was very confusing and the language was absolutely disgusting and I am not a prude. But I'm a little confused why he keeps using the word "trashy" to describe stuff in this thread but the site I was lead to had very trashy words.

I'm lost here....open to explanations so I can better understand.

Miscellaneous

Well.. I want to say.... But it's a
*Reads said website link*

*Is convinced that there is something wrong with OP*

OP (Original Poster), everyone will be confused if you don't explain and will jump into assumptions such as that website. Please explain...

Who is Chris?

Who else are those names mentioned there?

What is love god and goddess? Do you mean the god and goddess of love?

Also, OP if you own that site, I suggest you don't use foul language and not to degrade the readers such as cursing them if they don't believe those stuff in Kelowna Sucks website.

Edit: I just read a bit of the summary which explain those questions above just a little bit and.......
giphy.gif

Last edited:

MysticLady

As Wind7 said Pareiadolia is one word to explain it and here's some additional words and another way of explaining it that I took off the Internet that I thought would help......."Seeing these things in photos, videos or sometimes even with the naked eye, is known as matrixing or pareidolia, apophenia or anthropomorphizing. Basically, these are fancy words for your brain telling your eyes what to see."

I sympathize with you and can only imagine how hard this is for you to deal with and I truly feel that fear increases this, fear attracts negative energy. I see the same thing but I have control over it, in that it doesn't rule my life and I am not afraid of it. There's a lot I won't go into about my life and what I see and experience because it's just too much to explain, however I will say, I have a lot of spirit activity at my house, that is loving and good, and I have photos that could be explained as matrixing and many I know are "beings" that are there allowing me to see them.

What I suggest is, with all due respect, work on kicking that fear under the bus sweetie, and IF you do have a spiritual attachment that is negative, there are things you can do to try and get rid of it and they are not hard to do, but you have to get rid of the fear, bring in more joy, love and positive speaking. You need to stop talking about this thing that is controlling you, you are giving it power, so please don't do that. You have more control over this than you realize.

Also one last thing, to start, you could do something very simple and smudge your home and yourself with Sage or Palo Santo smoke and say prayers and with your intentions demand that any and all negative entities and/or energies leave your home and you. See it leaving as a dark cloud going out the door and send it to love and light for healing. Also every day and before you go to sleep ask Archangel Michael to surround you in a bubble of white holy light. Visualize it and visualize the brightest white light you can imagine filling your home and you. Think of love, joy, peace and anything to help you raise your energy vibration which will push away negative energy. God and the angels are always there for you. You are going to be fine, I honestly believe you have been consumed by fear and you have believed this thing will always be there. And this scripture helped me when I had a lot of fear in my past. "God has not given us a spirit of fear but one of power love and a sound mind." I hope this all helps, keep us posted.

Love and light!

MysticLady

There is deity and/or beings with advanced technology in reality with us. For a while now it/they will manifest faces, symbols and words in the clouds for me to see as well as perform a variety of phenomenon.

Here's a recent video clip of some faces. Sometimes they're more realistic sometimes just partial faces as if peeking at me.

And a picture to help show for those might not have the ability to spot the design.

VPryNVx.jpg

The being and/or technology is controlling humans like robots and uses some form of telepathy to convey ideas/information.

Like in this picture where myself, mother and others were all aligned like robots so I could get a picture of her looking like Mickey Mouse with a piece of hay in the mouth. As if whatever it is saying hey/hi to me in a creepy way.

W0n9sm9.jpg

The being(s) have been terrorizing us for amusement along with others making things worse. Like I'll be walking down the road sometimes looking at the ground and a stranger will suddenly attack me. One of my limbs was ripped apart once. My brother was hacked with a saw once. My mother was hit with cars numerous times. Something manipulates people like robots and arranges them to get hurt for amusement.

Even people online obsessively assault whatever I say no matter where or what I say. Like it and others just wanting to ruin whatever we try to do.

I tried showing stuff to others and they'd just give dirty looks, disregard and say no you're crazy then violate me... As if they believe others exist for them to violate.

Really deranged stuff and people here.

It's as if they don't want certain people to be curious, wonder about reality or enjoy life. I've been annoyed so much that if I get the slightest feeling someone is trying to provoke me I get rude and pissed off. I feel as if the people here want to treat fun and happiness as if commodity for them to control and dictate.

Something and others seem determined to piss off others and ruin life

I see what you are seeing as straw. What I see is the rim of a grey, silver object in the background. Your mind is trying to make sense of it so you see something else and that would be the straw.

And I know I missed some points you were making like the symbols, etc. I had so much to say I forgot, so sorry.

Superman1

VILX0D4.jpg

SYMBOL
They are not letters.
If anything it's a symbol of symmetry, or duality. That may be the message.
Like wanting balance just as the body is a circle, or that negative is only the positive gone wrong.
Notice the 3 legs on each side match the 3 prongs on each side of the symbol on its back?
The top "U" is like pincers or the mouth.
So you have movement, and maybe some harmful expression [as big as a leg] or being trapped.

TRIANGLE
Equally a triangle has three sides.
A right triangle might mean to make it right, or square, between sides - yours or with the other.
Unless was it a love triangle? Or other three?

FEARS BUGGING YOU
The bug or beetle might describe feeling like you're in a shell, or low and small and like you're crawling along.
Because to be sure, sleep paralysis is being paralysed by fear, shadow people are the personification or projection or imaginings of your fear - maybe regarding others - that started years ago as they have gotten beyond your control.
By what else you said, this seems to include an exaggerated fear of others or what they think of you.
This seems to be your problem you started the post with.

Last edited: