Professor Albert Ignatenko demonstrates telepathy and telekinesis

Thoth93

That's it? I would have done some simple thought transfer like sending and receiving simple colors or shapes with people in the crowd. And I've been doing the psychic punch trick since junior high and taught it to my friends just like bloody Mary and hot water cold water and other kids games.

TimeFlipper

@Adam Thoth Can you tell us how to do the psychic punch trick please? :cool:
Regarding the second "trick" he performed it was done simply by having a very small radio receiver fitted covertly into one of his ears, and when the message comes for him to decrease his heart rate he simply relaxes and thinks of anything calming..And when he gets the message to increase his heart rate he simply thinks of having sex with a beautiful girl, this method can be used to fool lie detectors as well :love: :LOL:

Thoth93

The psychic punch trick is just that it's a trick of the mind the participant believes it's going to happen and that they are going to get knocked down. The placebo effect is powerful enough to cure cancer man. It can do much more. If you believe it and they believe it. It just happens everyone collectively agrees on what reality is and whammo! That becomes reality.