Project Looking Glass | The Time Warriors of the 2012 Apocalypse

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
AJ and HeckleFish talk about Project Looking Glass. I really liked this episode. But I had to download it to watch it. YouTube has gone to the trouble of disabling YouTube with my adblockers on. And disabling the video so you can watch ads with the adblockers off. It makes me wonder what YouTube stock will be doing shortly when everyone sells.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Watched it earlier today, great video as usual. I loved the part about the aliens from 45k years in the future, and their conflict, trying to make 2012 happen.

"Make 2012 great again!" or something. Fascinating. :)

What do you guys think about it?

MODAT7

YT has been doing this for awhile, but it keeps getting worse. It's bad enough that they spam us with obnoxious and useless ads wasting our time, but to make them more invasive just pisses people off. I usually download youtube vids anyway because I can't stand watching vids in a web browser. It also allows me to watch vids PROPERLY faster than normal and jump back and forth easily if needed.

steven chiverton

acording to the smartest kid on earth we are living in an alternate reality cause our reality was destroyed by cern and this genius kid is so incredible its on the net about him