PROOF OF TIME TRAVEL - Laptop in Ancient Sculpture

ApexTV

An ancient Greek sculpture sculpture contains a mysterious object that bears an amazing resemblance to a modern laptop. Conspiracy theorists have hailed this sculpture as proof of time travel. Could this be evidence that time travelers have brought modern laptops to the past? What do you think?

Harte

Make-up case. You see this sort of scene on many gravestones (like this one) of that era - a servant bringing something to the recently deceased person.

Harte

Time shifter B28

Hi Apex TV fan,

I think this is a good example of where we are bringing our own culture, time, and perspective to a picture and reading into it. One could argue that the servant is offering her mistress a cigar from Cuba as much as a selection of hairpins to choose from, a make-up case (as suggested by Harte), etc. The "USB portal holes" appear to be where structurally the servant's hand was attached (half of the hand is broken off.) I wonder who holds the top of a laptop that way anyway unless she is using her "laptop" as a mirror where she can adjust the angle to see her reflection better? I have seen a lot of this type of art, which I never associated with modern technology, and historically has never been questioned or considered a mystery.

Time Shifter B28

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Make-up case. You see this sort of scene on many gravestones (like this one) of that era - a servant bringing something to the recently deceased person.

Harte

Bravo Harte

This is the first time in a very long time we've agreed on anything.