Psychic abilities and money games

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought about that today while driving back home.

I know that some of you guys are able to see, feel things before they happen. Call it a dream, a premonition, a vision.

What about being able to use such abilities when playing money games such as poker, or lotto? I remember reading an article some time ago about this lady who claimed to win the lotto thanks to her abilities. I suppose that such abilities can be applied to several "money games" such as poker, roulette, black jack and other card games. I'm wondering if that is something you guys actually tried to do at some point?

Remote viewing lotto numbers, feeling what cards are going to pop up next, etc.

Let us know! :)

AngelWish

I'm not psychic but have always wondered why you don't hear about psychics winning the lottery. I am a believer but the skeptic in me always questions this.

trekie4ever

I have thought the same thing. I'm going to start an experiment soon and see how it goes after a few months. This article gave a good rationale.

Remote Viewing the Lottery

My personal belief is it is possible but it takes a loophole. I'll share my simple experiment procedure.

Initial Step 1: guess numbers to the game of any state. For me Tennessee or Georgia would be the best bet since Alabama it is illegal.

Step 1a (day 2-?) Meditate and receive the numbers

Step 2. Record those numbers

Step 3. Check the actual numbers the next day

Step 4. Meditate and 'send' myself the actual numbers

Step 5. go play my numbers once I have a high success rate :)

I use myself as a ground in this timeline and essentially since the numbers have been picked. Then I send the winning numbers to myself to prevent a paradox. And definitely not tell anyone I'm psychic lol

titorite

I tried to win the james randi million dollar challenge....

I had no clue.... I learned a few things though... one, never take a bet or a challenge with a person who is holding the money and judging the contest. You will never win regardless of winning.

And I learned that the power of scepticism or doubt or anti faith... it is a power unto itself. a negating power. When a group of skeptics get together and refuse to believe then they can stop miracles.

I also learned that they all seem to have a certain disdain for god. In any capacity or idea. ... They really hate God. For what ever reason..... and they enjoyed talking about it. ....

Strange people.

TonyBravo

Yeah Imagine having a birds eye view on life as it unfolds ( Right before your eyes before it happens,Fast Forward or even Rewind) . There are legit individuals who can do this,and then you have the chalartans HaHa,those are the ones who will take you for all you have if they can get their hands on it.But the real Claravoyants are far,and few between . The Rare ones almost never talk about it,but the ones who claim to be will brag,and boast. As the old sayiing Goes ...

Coveat Emptor (Let The Buyer Beware)

Internalexile

I'm not psychic but have always wondered why you don't hear about psychics winning the lottery. I am a believer but the skeptic in me always questions this.

I possess the gift yet I don't like to play lottery due to my personal opposition against lottery (I'm one of those who believed lottery is a farce).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I thought about that today while driving back home.

I know that some of you guys are able to see, feel things before they happen. Call it a dream, a premonition, a vision.

What about being able to use such abilities when playing money games such as poker, or lotto? I remember reading an article some time ago about this lady who claimed to win the lotto thanks to her abilities. I suppose that such abilities can be applied to several "money games" such as poker, roulette, black jack and other card games. I'm wondering if that is something you guys actually tried to do at some point?

Remote viewing lotto numbers, feeling what cards are going to pop up next, etc.

Let us know! :)

Only tried lotto. Didn't work. I don't know why. For some reason, I can't do numbers and dates.

HDRKID

The jackpot today is 334 million now. Yeah, that would be super max. What a way to start a new year.
Powerball jackpot up to $334 million for Saturday drawing

nowifi.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's ridiculous amount of money. The biggest jackpots in Canada are like 60M once in a while.

Imagine how much money they make when the jackpot is that big. They must sell something like 500M worth of tickets for instance.