Psychic Animals

HDRKID

My cat would sometimes scratch at thin air. I am sure that something was there, but I did not see zip. Wonder what the annoying presence was. :)

003-funny-animal-gifs-dolphin-pet-a-cat.gif

beckyeobrien777

I agree totally. I had a cat that would start making noise hours before we would get bad weather. One day he kept coming into the living room, looking at me meowing&going into the closet. He kept repeating. Finally I sat down in the closet with him&he crawled in my lap&stopped. 10minutes later we were hit with a tornado.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
A couple years back, Maryland had an earthquake..But a few moments before, the dogs that lived upstairs were going crazy, barking...I don't know if you'd consider that psychic, but they definitely sensed something was about to happen before we knew...

Scarlet005

A couple years back, Maryland had an earthquake..But a few moments before, the dogs that lived upstairs were going crazy, barking...I don't know if you'd consider that psychic, but they definitely sensed something was about to happen before we knew...

They know. Animals can sense things like earthquakes coming long before we can. I seem to recall some studies done years ago concerning elephant stampedes...

Does anyone know or remember what I'm talking about?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

They know. Animals can sense things like earthquakes coming long before we can. I seem to recall some studies done years ago concerning elephant stampedes...

Does anyone know or remember what I'm talking about?

I was surprised to learn recently that they now have an earthquake early warning machine. It detects a P wave which arrives first. The P wave is a precursor to an S wave which is the wave that causes all the damage. The P wave is supposed to arrive from several seconds to several minutes before the actual earthquake hits. So it just might be that animals have a built in ability to sense this P wave.

neurotic_doll

Idk that they're "psychic". They're definitely more intuned to our energy and body language. I think I just know how to read my cats and my dog's body language really well and can tell what each "meow" means. I spend most my time with them lol so I think it's more of how intuned you and your pets are to one another.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Idk that they're "psychic". They're definitely more intuned to our energy and body language. I think I just know how to read my cats and my dog's body language really well and can tell what each "meow" means. I spend most my time with them lol so I think it's more of how intuned you and your pets are to one another.
Yeah, but this doesn't seem to happen with only pets... :) Maybe "psychic" isn't an apt word, but they do have special senses that seem to help them sense danger...