Psychic Predictions about 2012 made in 1980 check this out!!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Psychic Predictions about 2012 made in 1980 check this out!!

This psychic predicted in 198 America’s 09/11 years in advance.

What he has for 2012 is unbelievable, and obviously he's been right several before.

The guy speaks French, but the video is subtitled in English.

The Link:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The video posted above could possibly be a fake. When you're playing the tape you have a choice of high definition 1080P, 30 years ago there was no high definition 1080P. Would like some input from others, can you take a old video film and convert it to high definition 1080P?

Peregrini

The 1080 video is not disqualifying. Video scalers or upconverters have been around for awhile now and they increase the resolution of older TV and movies so it appears better on modern screens.
As I viewed the video I paid close attention to the back ground objects.
The large collection of records in the right corner has 3 devices on top of it. I can not identify them all. The carousel box is from an older slide projector. The gray device farthest right may be a slide case but it also looks like a vhs rewinder. The device to its left looks like a cassette player.
The style of clothing , furniture, etc. is from the 80's time period so the video may be real. If it is a fake they went to a lot of effort to make it appear legit.
It is the substance of the video that answers all the questions.
His first prediction from 1950 when he was ten about a man on the moon. There is no way to validate his claim...
His second prediction concerning nuclear power made, if the video is not fake, in 1980...complete FAIL
His third prediction concerning a nuclear disaster in Russia.
Chernobyl 1986...considering Russia's overall nuclear safety record this is no great prediction but... a maybe
His fourth prediction concerning electric cars and no oil burning cars 2000-2005...complete FAIL
His fifth prediction concerning America under attack in the "decade" after 2000. Way to vague and open. Terrorism was active in 1980 and predicting an attack on American soil is again no great prediction.I can't credit a 9/11 prediction to this...Too Vague to be creditable
His sixth prediction concerning the Eastern bloc or Soviet Bloc. Many already saw this happening as a political event. Remember Reagan. Anyone who was politically astute at that time saw this coming and the former bloc nations would have little choice than to join the European West. Not original enough to count as a valid prediction.
His seventh prediction. The election of a black president in America. I don't know why he said 2005 (unless you consider he would take office in 2005 following the election) to 2012. It would be 2004, 2008, or 2012 . This one I don't know. A really good guess? An actual correct prediction? He seems to have the event right but the substance , not so much. The savior part was media driven hype and a Nation tired of war, again driven by the media. Very few now feel anywhere near the excitement they did during the campaign. He is now viewed here and around the world as an inept failure who blames everyone else for "his" inability to lead. There is also an edit right at the end of that segment cutting off his words, "The spirit of change for an America that will have suffered...". If this video is not a fake, I give him an 8 out of 10 for this prediction.
He finishes talking about an alien encounter that appears to not work out so well for the home team. Since 2012 just started, this remains to be seen.
There is one big problem though.
They don't name this psychic. That lessens the credibility greatly. The ability to fake a video like this is available to anyone so there is no real way to know since they choose not to identify this person in the video or themselves.
There is a reflection in his glasses that some feel is a flat screen monitor. I don't agree. It looks more like the lighting source they used for the video. The best look is at 3:59. You can judge for yourself.
8 predictions discussed
7 occurred before the date this video was posted. There is no proof when it was made so it could be faked.
1 has no way to validate it
2 complete FAIL
2 far too vague
1 maybe
1 8 of 10 rate
1 left to see.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you Peregrini, for your technical information and personal opinions regarding this video film clip. I was debating on even posting it, because it had so many loose ends “is it real” or “is it a fake”.

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting this Professor. It's definitely interesting and worth posting.

If this is authentic it would be incredible as his predictions were for the most part very accurate. But there are so many fakes today. Hopefully someone will be able to validate or debunk it soon. Who is this guy and where is he at now are the questions. He's somewhere. If it's a fake, someone went to a lot of trouble. The quality of the video is very good. Could a VHS tape from 1980 have that good of quality? The bottom line of the video looks like a VHS tape.

I remember listening to Major Ed Dames on Art Bell's show back in the late 90's...Several times Ed said, he and his team of professional Remote Viewers could never see anything past 2012. I always thought that was because of some major event that was going to happen. What event, I don't know. If there is a major event in 2012 that can block Remote Viewers and Psychics from seeing it, it might be something supernatural. If I had one guess, I'd guess the 'Rapture'...(maybe the E.T.s will land and make up some other excuse for it). Or perhaps nothing will happen. We're here now, so we will find out in less than one year. Time will tell.

John Titor also said something happens in 2012. I'm anxious to see what the results are. An event or non-event will make or break the story.

cmac

Thanks for posting this video, Opmmur. Don't hesitate to post something like this. We will all decide for ourselves anyway. This is far too interesting not to post. Whether it is 100% legit and from 1980, still to be determined. But, if it actually is, this is an amazing set of predictions, and very accurate in my view. Especially 30 years in advance of today, where we have the power to very much change the energy seen in that moment. Which is something that many don't understand, but is very important to predictions. Of course our science has little to no true understanding of the actual way that things work. And the true power that we all possess. My opinions of course. They are getting closer, as they open their minds a little more. To most, it is a cut and dry cause and effect linear world. :)

If they faked it, they did a nice job, if this is authentic and from 1980, this guy was seriously accurate, and for a 6 minute video, hitting on a lot of subjects, it was pretty amazing. People can pick it apart all they want, but the juice of it is right there to see. People truly have a choice right now, which one will you choose? ;)

cmac

In my view, we should have been off of oil by today, but when it is such a prime source of income and control over the masses, it is no wonder that it is still around. This is a prime example of how the energy signature can be changed by the collective (as to him predicting we would be away from oil by now). It's amazing the advances we can make, in so many avenues, yet we are still running an extremely large percentage of our vehicles off of the combustion engine, and using oil and fuel to power them (surprise, surprise). Am I the only one who questions this? It's pretty funny and obvious to me. And interesting how those that have invented things that might dramatically shift our dependence on oil, these things somehow get wiped off the table, bought out, or worse. Our dependence on energy and the costs to each person for energy, continues to rise, and rise, and rise. We can't come up with ways to reduce our energy costs to each person? Or is it that those in control simply don't want to? They likely have it right where they want it. Somehow I don't think personal freedom and more wealth for the average individual are part of the plan.

titorite

saw this elsewhere already... me thinks it's a fake. The uploader has not loaded anything else and the clock in the backround doesn't move.

And for being from a VHS I must say it has really kept its quality unlike any other VHS I have ever seen.... from the 80s you don't say....

Samstwitch

the clock in the backround doesn't move.

Good observation! You are correct. I was looking for any mistakes in the video, but I missed that one. The large hand on the clock never moves from the beginning of the tape to the end. 6.34 minutes should have passed.

I want to find out more about this video. Eventually something should surface about it on the internet. I'm hoping someone will recognize the guy today and post about him.

Crethox

Just watched the video, and I agree with the clock not moving.

A couple of things I'm wondering about. He is French who decided to move to California 20 years prior to when the video was allegedly shot. Couldn't he speak English? Or was it an interview for some French network? Plus 20 years living in another country where the language is different, you should hear an accent. At least that's what Dutch and German people have living for years somewhere else and then have to talk in their native tongue.

Now I don't know if the subtitles are accurate, I don't speak French myself. In there what I remember most is the part where the translation is:
"We'll have electric cars, and ..... I think we'll have - maybe not in the mainstream yet but I think we'll have a solution for the flying car, the magnetic car.............I see that very clearly". So he sees it clearly but has to think what it is/means?

If it was an interview for some tv-station or whatever media type, shouldn't something about this person have been mentioned in the last years? Let's say around the year of those predictions of his, which had major consequences for a nation or the world? And not wait for the last year and his last prediction?

It seems to me they made quite an effort to make the video look like if it was shot in the 80s and tie it to the "mystical" year 2012.