Psychic Predictions about 2012 made in 1980 check this out!!

TonyBravo

You know you will always along the road in life see someone who reminds you of someone famous or see a stranger one day and say hey he looks like a child hood friend of mines ETC ...
I have people @ times tell me i look like Walter Matthau(Just Kidding) . But these are the things we are confronted with in life as small as they are,they will seem big down the road when they do come up again and bite you in the butt . So in short its good to be inquisitive,but don't disapprove;) or throw something out right away,give it time to simmer,and wait .

Amanda Brown

If this is real its scary. His clothes and everything suggest 1980 but it could be easily faked. They never mention this psychics name either which makes me doubt its real. I do not believe all the hype about 2012 and I would bet money that aliens are not going to come visiting anytime soon but you never know. I wish there was some way to validate this physic.

HDRKID

Here is an rver. Ed Dames talks about what he sees in 2012 which he calls the kill shot and it is coming. Perhaps not this year. However, it is coming.