Pyramid of Giza Mystery Solved?

TimeFlipper

..and that the lay out of the Pyramids is an exact overlay of Orion's Belt but yes I suppose nothing to do with aliens..

The real question is 'Why were they built?'..
Except it's not exact. It's not even close.
It's upside down.

Harte

If you turn the page over you'll see that its no longer upside down ;)

The Delta T Antenna in my profile pic has two upside down pyramids if you keep turning it over, im also going to place a piece of wood into the centre of it from top to bottom to make more upside down pyramids when placed on its sides ;) :D..

Harte

The Physics teacher ( harte) has not answered a question of him, why were they built?

A man that knows more than the creator surely has an answer.
An anonymous poster here doesn't know how to read.

At Giza, the three big ones and all the small ones were built by 4th Dynasty Egyptians as tombs for royals. There's really no doubt at all about this.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well, Harte did answer the "why" part of the question, though I disagree with that answer, anyway.

Mayhem does have a good point, though. It is very arrogant to assume you know about the ancient past as well as God the Creator.

Harte

Well, Harte did answer the "why" part of the question, though I disagree with that answer, anyway.

Mayhem does have a good point, though. It is very arrogant to assume you know about the ancient past as well as God the Creator.
My OPINION was asked:
So in your opinion @Harte what are the Pyramids for and who built them?
The opinion I stated is certainly correct, however.
The fact that the 4th Dynasty Egyptians built the Giza pyramids as tombs for royalty is known as well as anything from the ancient past CAN be known.

Harte