Q Anon

luke11685

QAnon[a] (/ˈkjuːənɒn/ KYOO-ə-non, /ˈkjuːænɒn/ KYOO-a-non) is an American political conspiracy theory and political movement. It originated in the American far-right political sphere in 2017.Q Anon centers on fabricated claims made by an anonymous individual or individuals known as "Q". Those claims have been relayed and developed by online communities and influencers. Their core belief is that a cabal of Satanic,cannibalistic child molesters are operating a global child sex trafficking ring which conspired against Donald Trump. QAnon has direct roots in Pizzagate, an Internet conspiracy theory that appeared one year earlier, but also incorporates elements of many other theories. QAnon has been described as a cult.

OakFieldAlienz444

QAnon[a] (/ˈkjuːənɒn/ KYOO-ə-non, /ˈkjuːænɒn/ KYOO-a-non) is an American political conspiracy theory and political movement. It originated in the American far-right political sphere in 2017.Q Anon centers on fabricated claims made by an anonymous individual or individuals known as "Q". Those claims have been relayed and developed by online communities and influencers. Their core belief is that a cabal of Satanic,cannibalistic child molesters are operating a global child sex trafficking ring which conspired against Donald Trump. QAnon has direct roots in Pizzagate, an Internet conspiracy theory that appeared one year earlier, but also incorporates elements of many other theories. QAnon has been described as a cult.

QAnon imo is a complete joke. The group itself might have originated as a conspiracy to
lump anyone researching conspiracies into the "qanon" crowd because it covers a lot
of conspiratorial ground. Does it matter to you that a small group of folks might be
orchestrating world events or doing bad things? You must be part of those Qanon nuts.
Um, no, not necessarily. Another thing is that it seemed to evolve out of NESARA.

A site called galacticfriends.com used to give "updates" on the "arrests" of the "bad guys"
by the "white hats" and it was all the same useless retarded jibberish, difference is NESARA
was tailored more towards new age UFO believing liberals, only now
it's regurgitated and repacked for christian Republicans as Qanon.
The entire thing is a sham. Proof is that nothing they ever say comes true.
When they do give dates on when the world is supposed to be saved from the evil cabal
and there's no announcement on TV they simply state "There was a delay and the White Hats
need to rethink their strategy"

my theory on this? it's the CIA hiring disinfo agents in order to do what they perceive
as "preventing a civil war" through a spy operation of telling the radical right that all their wishes will
be granted by the Tooth Fairy, hence preventing the right wing from overthrowing
the government. Yes, it's really this pathetic.

They've seen that when it comes to the second coming of Jesus Christ or the apocalypse
that dates coming and going mean nothing to the right wing. The right wing tends
to ignore it when predictions do not come true and if you point out when predictions
do not come true they just see that as liberal jibberish for some reason-----I am not sure why.
So the CIA took advantage of the gullibility of the right wing. If I am correct? Hire me CIA I could use the money, jk.

Last edited: