Qronos 1

Samstwitch

Forgive me if I sound a little harsh I’m not trying to come off that way. But where do you get that nothing Qronos1 or Qronos16 said happen? Q16 said that there would be foreign troops in our country that's happen he also stated that the Dow would reach 12000 and more then crash. Now it's reached over 12000 but no crash yet. You seem to be real quick to dismiss anyone else's claims but you say John T was only wrong because he changed something by being here. I don't know how you could come to that conclusion. Q16 also said that China would attack the USA while some sort of crisis is going on in the USA. I think we can all agree that our economy just like the Q's both said is about to crash within the next 2 to 3 years. China has been building up there forces 10 fold in the last 2 yrs. What are they getting ready for? Russia and China out right said that if we attack Iran they would respond. I can't remember which Q said this but he said that Iran would be the new problem. I again want to say I could bring things up John T said that did not happen but as stated before you would say it didn't happen because his being here changed something. But if the other "Time Travelers" missed it well they wasn't real. I agree both the Q's spelling was horrible. Q16 seem to have a problem with the word lose idk why that is. To say that it was the same person because they both couldn't spell seems to be a little outlandish to me. Something else I have noticed here and on other sites as well. Why do we assume that if they are time travelers they should automatically be smarter? From what I’m getting they did not invent the technology. All I’m getting at is if your going to research this then treat it all the same.

You said, "Forgive me if I sound a little harsh I’m not trying to come off that way. But where do you get that nothing Qronos1 or Qronos16 said happen?"

You are putting words in my mouth. I have already assessed Qronos16 and posted my findings as previously stated.

Qronos1's Blog has NOT been proven to have been posted in 2005, because it has been discovered that it is possible to change the date on his Blog. Therefore, we do not know if any of the things that he said were predicted in 2005 or written after-the-fact. In fact, our Administrator (Num7) posted a CONFIRMED HOAX Pre-fix on the thread about Qronos1 that he has been Debunked, which means it is possible that he is a hoaxer and therefore his so-called 'predictions' cannot be classified as actual predictions.

You said, "You seem to be real quick to dismiss anyone else's claims but you say John T was only wrong because he changed something by being here."

I have gone into GREAT detail on this forum about my theories and findings about John Titor. If you want to know more about them, then research for yourself. If I sound quick to dismiss someone else's claims, that is because I am very familiar with the material and have researched whatever area I am commenting on. These decisions may seem quick to you, but they were made over months and years of research on the subject.

You said, "..you say John T was only wrong because he changed something by being here. I don't know how you could come to that conclusion."

That's right, you don't know how I came to that conclusion, because you have not studied my theories or research, which are posted around the Time Travel Forum.

You said, "Q16 also said that China would attack the USA while some sort of crisis is going on in the USA. I think we can all agree that our economy just like the Q's both said is about to crash within the next 2 to 3 years. China has been building up there forces 10 fold in the last 2 yrs. What are they getting ready for? Russia and China out right said that if we attack Iran they would respond. I can't remember which Q said this but he said that Iran would be the new problem."

In 1999-2001 John Titor said the same thing, that China would attack the USA. China has occupied military bases in the U.S. since Bill Clinton closed them down in the 1990's. Bible Prophecy foretells of China's 200-million man army waging war in the Last Days. Anyone who keeps up with the real news knows that Iran will be the next problem, and Bible Prophecy tells that Iran and Russia will come against Israel and any country that helps her. I'm not a Time Traveler and I've known about these things, so I don't give anyone credit as a TT if they say them.

You said, "I again want to say I could bring things up John T said that did not happen but as stated before you would say it didn't happen because his being here changed something. But if the other "Time Travelers" missed it well they wasn't real."

I already responded to this previously.

You said, "I agree both the Q's spelling was horrible. Q16 seem to have a problem with the word lose idk why that is. To say that it was the same person because they both couldn't spell seems to be a little outlandish to me."

I never said they were the same person because they couldn't spell. I said, they could be the same person.

You said, "Something else I have noticed here and on other sites as well. Why do we assume that if they are time travelers they should automatically be smarter?"

Again, I did not say this. You keep putting words in my mouth.

You said, "From what I’m getting they did not invent the technology. All I’m getting at is if your going to research this then treat it all the same."

I don't know what "from what I'm getting they did not invent the technology" has to do with your follow-up sentence where you said "then treat it all the same".

You said, "All I’m getting at is if your going to research this then treat it all the same."

I do treat it all the same, but you do not see that. You evidently do not understand my research or writings.

So we must agree to disagree. That is all I have to say on this matter.

About John Titor...To be clear, I'm not trying to convince anyone that he was a real Time Traveler. I have done the research and formed my own opinions. I share some of the material for those who are interested. I have found LESS than a handful of others who have actually read ALL of the John Titor material and done ALL the connected research as I have. Everyone else makes assumptions based on portions of the material. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will continue to discuss John Titor as new information comes forward and as time progresses, BUT I will not spar in a debate over it.

Samstwitch

POSTING TIP: There is an 'Edit' feature at the bottom of our Comments that allows us to add content to our posts, so we don't have to keep posting additional posts when we have more to say after we have posted.

Dulux

90%ARM is still a good tool to verify that a single person called out a single event before any factual knowledge of it. If you leave it up to belief, you're different than the religious. There must be something... or it's just left to belief.

Peregrini

I wish I knew what a 90%ARM is...;)
One thing we seem to be neglecting is the possibility that there are more than 1 person 'using' the screen name Qronos whether 1 or 16 or any other. We may be attributing the posts of several different people to one person. Not those on the same thread but online as a whole.
We should also consider that these posters may be psychics and not TT'ers. I would say that is more probable.

Jasmine

I wish I knew what a 90%ARM is...;)
One thing we seem to be neglecting is the possibility that there are more than 1 person 'using' the screen name Qronos whether 1 or 16 or any other. We may be attributing the posts of several different people to one person. Not those on the same thread but online as a whole.
We should also consider that these posters may be psychics and not TT'ers. I would say that is more probable.
I agree. Or could be Remote Viewers. Leaving out the comments about Obama and the gulf from what I have found all of Qronos1's writings where from 05. Qronos 16 writings are from 06.

Dulux

90% Authenticity Reasoning Method - there's nothing else to call it.
It's the discription of the reasoning your average Jury goes through to find a verdict. Basically, if you run all the evidence of any subject through a matching game to see how all the pieces fit together, the balance of guilty or not guilty sways to the correct side. BUT it's only 90% of the process. Technically, having a "judge" in the proceeding, would make it 100%

In this case, you want to match dates of past events to the predictions to see what has and hasn't come true all together on a chart. This way you can get a really good look at whether or not the claims hold "weight."

You won't find 90%ARM online, there's just no term for it at all besides "jury reasoning." The 90%ARM is a term used for political reasons.

Ren

Please Google
"Ren1999 Michigan Radiation"
Then Google "Michigan Radiation" in the last few days.

I don't know what more proof you need.

Dulux

I think we're on the same page initially Ren. But I don't exactly have a belief system, more of a consideration system.

Basically, if it passes 90%ARM, it's worth believing. In this case I consider all the time travelers, but I think Qronos1 is the most considerable for his dates. It's obvious the flood is going to flood, obvious it will be hit by a meteor, obvious that the Earthquakes will reach 9.0+, all the natural disasters seem to match up with all kinds of shit in 90%ARM. I'm serious when I say that a lot of the stuff forums run over like this could hold up really well in a balanced court of law, but the topics have to be put into a "conviction" scenario, in order for it to be held up in a court room as far as I know...

Either way, more than half of it HAS passed 90%, so I'm moving to New Zealand next year, because of all of this, even though it's a country with several other possibilities to tread through at the given moments when time is pissed off again, sail boats are cool.

It's not the proof I need, it's the proof everyone else needs, in the setting most "American" people trust, a court of law.

Get a lawyer... sue America.

Ren

If anybody is following my activity, you'll find interesting things on GLP at this time.