Qronos 1

Ren

No. New Zealand is very dangerous. Earthquakes, volcanoes and lots more land pushing up to the west of New Zealand. That and building codes aren't strict enough. 1 in 3 buildings are risks to live in.

The Federal Reserve Bank is corrupt by its very nature. It's not federal at all, it's a bunch of private bankers that hold U.S. taxes and profit from them. None of those profits go to reducing the U.S. debt. Many of the financial dealings are not disclosed to the public prompting the audit. Ben took 2 trillion dollars of tax money in 2009 but didn't tell anybody where it was being spent. Old Tim in New York cheated on his personal taxes. Obama made two big mistakes by rehiring those Ben and Tim clowns. And I'm suspicious as to why Obama rehired them as they are largely responsible for a lot of deregulated mess we are in today.

timetraveler2063

No. New Zealand is very dangerous. Earthquakes, volcanoes and lots more land pushing up to the west of New Zealand. That and building codes aren't strict enough. 1 in 3 buildings are risks to live in.

The Federal Reserve Bank is corrupt by its very nature. It's not federal at all, it's a bunch of private bankers that hold U.S. taxes and profit from them. None of those profits go to reducing the U.S. debt. Many of the financial dealings are not disclosed to the public prompting the audit. Ben took 2 trillion dollars of tax money in 2009 but didn't tell anybody where it was being spent. Old Tim in New York cheated on his personal taxes. Obama made two big mistakes by rehiring those Ben and Tim clowns. And I'm suspicious as to why Obama rehired them as they are largely responsible for a lot of deregulated mess we are in today.
When all hell breaks loose and the shift happens New Zealand will be fine for the most part.

Dulux

I'm gonna have to go with the time traveller on NZ, because I've done A LOT A LOT A LOT of research on the fault line's activity- and there are areas of NZ that are "Earthquake safe" and the majority of the volcanoes in NZ are inactive. As far as the Earthquakes are concerned, because of the Earths Equator being closer to the recent solar flares- and America's Record summer this year, with temperatures that have never been had all over the nation's maps like sprinkles on a donut, most MAJOR Earthquakes would (by theory) occur closer to the equator- which is between California/Mexico/Chile and Japan on the Pacific ocean side.

As far as the Audit of the Fed goes... well... figures. But We'll know for sure as soon as it DOES or DOESN'T happen. I'm sure Ren only proves that Predicting the Audit of the Fed is actually a pretty stupid question. I should probably dig for a better one...

Dulux

- HERE'S a good one!!!

What month does the Iraqi Dinar revalue, and does it effect WHY the world goes to war? What do you know about the Iraqi Dinar in 2012? This is a recent big deal, as many people have bought Dinar waiting for the revalue, to cash in on the new Iraqi Economy. Most investors of the dinar will more than likely become millionaires, if not billionaires. But because all the nations are HEAVILY involved in this particular venture, I figured it might stir the pot a little bit...

Ren

I'm gonna have to go with the time traveller on NZ, because I've done A LOT A LOT A LOT of research on the fault line's activity- and there are areas of NZ that are "Earthquake safe" and the majority of the volcanoes in NZ are inactive. As far .

Believe whatever you've got to believe. Good luck with it all.

timetraveler2063

- HERE'S a good one!!!

What month does the Iraqi Dinar revalue, and does it effect WHY the world goes to war? What do you know about the Iraqi Dinar in 2012? This is a recent big deal, as many people have bought Dinar waiting for the revalue, to cash in on the new Iraqi Economy. Most investors of the dinar will more than likely become millionaires, if not billionaires. But because all the nations are HEAVILY involved in this particular venture, I figured it might stir the pot a little bit...
I know nothing about it.

Dulux

Daniel Jacobs's Photos | Facebook

Yea... if WHITE ISLAND is where the A is, and I'm in Taupo... I think I'll be fine.
Besides, this supposed TIME TRAVELER is talking about the water "Receding," which could be explained by White Island, so you've only made Mr. Time Traveler seem even more on point. hahaha

But I respect your concern and education on the matter. Thanks for the heads up Ren.

PamelaM

SO YOUR MISSION NOW: Advice on safe places for individuals to go during the bullshit. Right now, New Zealand hasn't been mentioned at all... so I'm assuming it deals with less.
No Audit will happen that I remember. New Zealand will be fine for the most part. Some flooding will take place but in my timeline the water will recede. Just stay well inland when all hell breaks loose. There will be many changes in that area as a ton of technical things will take place with the earth. There are many safe places to go to. So many I cannot mention them all nor can I remember them all. Therefore I shall mention a few in what is now called the United States. Colorado, Arkansas for the most part will be safe. Arizona, Alaska, Ohio, Minnesota and Wisconsin. As I said before there are more safe places then what I have listed but these are the safer ones. Colorado being at the top of the list as your hijacked government knows what's coming for they have been warned and showed by what you call aliens. That’s why they have moved most of all the agencies to Colorado.

Hmm...I live in Ohio. Will ALL of Ohio be safe....even by Lake Erie?