Quantum Gravity

sevensixtwo

I discovered the math in the link.

W3dOcyF.jpg

sOnyknF.jpg

Harte

"Discovering" that you can derive one of Einstein's equations from a quantum model is not discovering quantum gravity.

Harte

sevensixtwo

What is discovering quantum gravity then? You'll recall that Einstein "discovered" general relativity by writing down equation (19) in 1915.

From the first page of the link:
vGR4sAr.jpg

Last edited:

sevensixtwo

You have revealed yourself as a buffoon. Before a theory can be tested, someone must discover the workings of the theory. How could one test a theory whose basis has not yet been discovered? The main hang-up in quantum gravity is that no one has even been able to come up with a self-consistent idea that could potentially be subjected to testing. Despite many thousands of other theorists trying to find such a formulation over the last century, they all failed, including Einstein himself, where I have succeeded.

I have discovered the only known, mathematically complete theory of quantum gravity. Experimental data cannot affect this aspect of reality. Fail harder next time.

Last edited:

Harte

So Fred Hoyle "discovered" that the universe is in a steady state and does not expand?

You are the buffoon here. As if the discovery of quantum gravity would be announced to the public via an internet forum.

Harte

sevensixtwo

Trust me, you are the one who is the buffoon. All of the equations in my paper are verifiably correct and those types of relationships have never been shown before so I am their discoverer. What are you saying Hoyle discovered? His own wrong steady state idea that was formulated as a sentence or a few paragraphs?

Hoyle is famous, in brief, for showing that Eddington, Bethe and some others were pretty much correct about how heavy atoms form in stars. He used other people's theories (mostly quantum mechanics) to show that iron should be the end product of fusion processes in stars. Buffoon.

Last edited:

Harte

Trust me, you are the one who is the buffoon. All of the equations in my paper are verifiably correct and those types of relationships have never been shown before so I am their discoverer.
Even if the bolded portion were true, you are only claiming to have "discovered" a different mathematical interpretation.

I hope you realize that just because a thing works out mathematically, that doesn't mean it's anything other than a mathematical construct.

You should know that, if you could do the math you've shown here.

Buffoon.

Harte