Quantum Gravity

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein I can send you a new 7inch tablet that is surplus to requirements, if that would help you mate? (y)

Thanks for the offer. But I'm OK. The library computers work quite well. My laptop is 11 years old. I've been trying to find out why it has suddenly become very slow. A clue today suggested it might be microsoft swamping the processor with unnecessary tasks every time I turn on the machine.

sevensixtwo

You can see here I clearly state an idea on page two of the Dark Energy paper (that arXiv rejected) actually turned out to be Einstein's equation and k={-1,0-1} is the {א,H,Ω} on which I defined a novel connection between geometric manifolds and algebraic vector spaces in the second paper. The paper arXiv rejected is so clean. It is better than 99.99% of other papers in my opinion. In the third paper, I derived a unique experimental predication for all the particles of the standard model plus two new spin-1 particles called G and ζ. It may be that these are the Higgslike particle found in 2012 and also the other particle they are suspecting at 750 GeV. Recall Higgs predicted a scalar particle (spin-0) but I am predicting two (spin-1) particles and the final source of known data in particle physics, the Particle Data Group (bottom), have still not made any declarations about the identity of the culprit in the data that was so graciously celebrated on July 4, 2012. They will have an answer about the existence of the other particle in August 2015.

Dark Energy in M-Theory, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1208.0077

Geometric Cosmology, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1301.0032

Quantum Structure, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1302.0037

9jqf2Re.jpg

ZvZMe6l.jpg

sevensixtwo

Who was it that was arguing against my tone when I wrote about the crisis in science in the paper I submitted to arXiv in 2011?

Vaif8zu.jpg

sliders2

Wow, this was a very interesting thread, great to see how various other minds work and how each formulates ideologies from their unique perspectives...Wish I was better with math, I would love to be able to follow through and understand such language; sadly, I find much of its meaning lost upon my highly dyslexic brain. Great arguments though. I've always loved to listen to various points of views, they always seem to enrich my own. Thank you again most sincerely, loved being a fly on the wall for this debate, and no, I haven't the qualifications at this time (maybe not even this lifetime) to truly comprehend higher math; really, really, really wish I did, then again that's only part of it isn't it. Thank goodness for all the various parts of science and seekers; the theories (fact and fiction...Possibilities), the experiments, the wonder, curiosity, love, abstractions, connections and never ending quest. What a voyage, what a ride! Love it all, thank you.