Quantum Physics of the Mind

Mayhem

Zenith
Quantum Entanglement
Who am I?
The end all question of Yoga experience, who or what am I?
Am I my name?
Am I my hand?
Am I not still me, if I change or loose any one part of my physical body?
What am I, that I can receive all the senses of the physical body, and then turn and receive all the physical senses of the universe, and any one part of the universe?
What am I , that I can slide into the earths core and feel the pressures that exist there, relay that to my physical body for recording purpose?
If I lose that physical body, do I still exist, and what is that existence like, without physical senses?
Am I still aware?

Wilbert Smith believed that awareness had to exist either simultaneously with the physical universe, as a part of it, or before it. He did not try to go any further backwards then that.
He realized that matter could never have existed without conscious awareness to perceive it as matter, and decided to include awareness in his mental model of the universe.
He merely recognized, that awareness, must exist to perceive the physical universe, before any field forces could exist within that universe.
Awareness was necessary to operate on the medium, and to create structure and organization of it, for meaningful purpose.

Buckminster Fuller recognized that for consciousness to operate in this universe it must have access to an inside and an outside across a spherical boundary layer.
The boundary layer supported in the Aether medium as a vibrational system, creating the illusion of solidity.
He pioneered platonic form vibration science as a system of vibrating structure.

Current science has a new buzzword, Quantum Entanglement, to explain communication over distances faster then light, or even across time intervals backwards.

There is only one point of reference, where the entire universe appears as one. Having one inside and one outside.
This is the place where all things are "comprehended" to be the same thing.

In the fractal of our reality, this is the outer boundary of the universe, and is also the inner boundary of everything inside it.
Like a Joe cell is coupled into a car, the inside of the cell couples back "vibrationally" to the outside of the car, and the inside of the engine couples back to the outside of the cell.
In this cross coupled mode, the system can self sustain an energy bubble, that never stops producing motion.
This is a "vibrational experience" that in general must be seen first hand to believe possible at present.

Outside is Inside.

Outside_Inside.bmp

Energy in the dual cone system moves inside to outside between each cone with it's mate inverted cone.

And since the closest and fastest method of reaching light velocity motions, is to simply move inwards inside matter. One can then see how
Relativity of Einstein is not reached from out in space, but from simply manipulating matter from the inside perception.
This is the same way we manipulate our chi inside the body, from the "inside perception" with eyes closed.

Reaching the outer boundary of the universe, is the technique, to experience oneness with all things.
It can also be accessed from moving to the inside core of any manifestation within the universe.

This is Einsteins relativity turned inwards and outwards.
"If you travel one direction in a straight line far enough, you will come back to your starting point."
This is most readily experienced sliding inwards, to the center of the earth.
The path is right through our vertical channel, then into the earths core,
then inside this core to the outer boundary of the universe through it's cross coupled system of vibration.
Up and down is also outwards and inwards relative to the earth, and at the limits is the great boundary that is both inside and outside everything.

I am the vibration, which exists on the outer boundary of the universe, and chooses to manifest form within the Aether that lies inside and outside of it.
The shortest distance, to the outer boundary is moving inwards.

From the outer boundary, I can focus my energy to any point inside and manifest effects of physicality.
These effects will now come down into my physicality from outside, and effect it as one of the fractals.

This is why it is so important to discover the "fractals of vibration" that actually work, as opposed to imagination.
To operate on the universe that appears outside us, is accomplished by operating on the universe that is inside us, simultaneously.

From resonant fractals.