quartz crystals used in the hdr witness well and super beacon

Martian

Hmm, well that's interesting. :D

@steven chiverton Are you able to hear the sound when holding it with something other than your fingers, to rule out the possibility of the sound of blood flow within your hand being transferred through the crystal?

steven chiverton

late last night i tried to repeat the experiment with that quartz and even though i couldn't get it to sound when held near my inner ear i could hear a high pitch very low sound coming from it held in my hands a short distance from my ear, i tried other crystals but so far only one would do the same the rest are dead so i have 2 so far that both ring with that high pitch sound

brian jj

Clairvoyance is usually words, music, coming directly into the mind from somewhere. If words, messages, music, etc. (actual understandable communication, i.e. "language") are coming through the crystal then it is likely coming via the crystal, meaning the crystal is being used as a MEDIUM by some person or being (i.e. telepathy, mediumship), even if that person put those words, messages, etc. there in the past.

Many people know quartz is used in the computer industry. Maybe you already know quartz can be programmed by people: information (images, words, instructions) can be put into the quartz and transferred to another via the quartz. Thus the quartz acts like a medium, like a piece of paper or cassette tape is. Once the person is around, touches, holds, or does to the quartz what the programmer required to get the information, this information flashes into their mind.

But quartz also pick up their own information and a person can get information about another person's life by picking up their quartz pieces.

Some people also believe quartz are ancient living beings with millions of years of knowledge, their own knowledge and experiences on earth, and that they can give us this knowledge directly.
how do you program quartz? can it be say a quartz sheet or lens?

steven chiverton

Hmm, well that's interesting. :D

@steven chiverton Are you able to hear the sound when holding it with something other than your fingers, to rule out the possibility of the sound of blood flow within your hand being transferred through the crystal?
no only hear it from my hands even with the fingers clutched over it . im unaware of any sound coming through from blood flowing in the hand and fingers , im going to subject the dead quartz to the electromagnetic pulses from my hdr electromagnet see if it can be kickstarted in any way

steven chiverton

Clairvoyance is usually words, music, coming directly into the mind from somewhere. If words, messages, music, etc. (actual understandable communication, i.e. "language") are coming through the crystal then it is likely coming via the crystal, meaning the crystal is being used as a MEDIUM by some person or being (i.e. telepathy, mediumship), even if that person put those words, messages, etc. there in the past.

Many people know quartz is used in the computer industry. Maybe you already know quartz can be programmed by people: information (images, words, instructions) can be put into the quartz and transferred to another via the quartz. Thus the quartz acts like a medium, like a piece of paper or cassette tape is. Once the person is around, touches, holds, or does to the quartz what the programmer required to get the information, this information flashes into their mind.

But quartz also pick up their own information and a person can get information about another person's life by picking up their quartz pieces.

Some people also believe quartz are ancient living beings with millions of years of knowledge, their own knowledge and experiences on earth, and that they can give us this knowledge directly.
how do you program quartz? can it be say a quartz sheet or lens?
i have no idea yet on programing the quartz except maybe what it says in the information on the quartz used in the hdr witness well

PychicAstrology

Haha I do, but that's not my picture! Hopefully soon I will have crystals that big :) Those pics are from some guy name Kurt from the links above who built a really cool looking device that he claims allows him to astral and out of body travel to other dimensions, realms, timelines, speak to aliens...

Not sure of the merits of this but he did start an institute and website and him and his compatriots seem to know what they're doing.

PychicAstrology

Usually people use natural quartz that has not been that processed, like the rocks in the pic I posted on page 1, or many sold on eBay. After you cleanse a specimen (you can research "cleanse quartz" online but I liked when my sat outside overnight in moonlight) you then start meditating and thinking into it what you want to program. You can ask it to do something for you or put in an image or message. Many people have a theory about how many things you can program into it, like only 4 or 5, but I don't know if that's true or what would be consider "one thing".

Doing this strongly with intent is suppose to work. So far I've seen it to be true. To test this you should give your quartz to a friend and see if that friend can pick anything up. Next you can cleanse your quartz again or get a new one and just sit it by a plant or object for a month or so and see if that friend can pick up that object when you give it to them.

I could tell the difference between my quartz from when I got them and after I cleansed it. Before I cleansed them I kept getting visuals of deciduous trees in sunlight and muddy ground and grass. Afterwards it was just nothing, like an empty drawer. The energy from the quartz seemed brighter, refreshed too and even though the quartz had arrived really clean and bright they just seemed brighter and happier after the moonlight cleansing. So I agree with many others that quartz really like moonlight.

steven chiverton

full moonlight for 6 hours in sea salty water i used to do it that way but had no idea if that ever worked , these days the moons not the same its coming up at strange times and the phases are odd