quartz crystals used in the hdr witness well and super beacon

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the sound being so tiny under that of a mossie i cant compare it to ac power line hum as this is higher pitch but low volume im running out of ways to explain it the best as i can

The mains was just a likely culprit. You never know if someone is using the mains to piggyback an extra signal onto it. Quartz is extremely sensitive to voltage fields. You can hook up a voltmeter to the quartz to see if there is any voltage. Or a sensitive frequency meter to see if there is any frequency present. And pay attention to the location where you hear the sound.

i don't think its possible to measure the voltage of a large quartz crystal using a voltmeter. a voltmeters impedence is around 10megaohms. Your crystal would have the impedance of many gigaohms or teraohms. the only solution would be to build a voltage follower using a lmc6041 op amp.

Quartz is used in the electronics industry to make crystal oscillators. If either a mechanical or electrical force is applied, quartz will emit a voltage.

Crystal oscillator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

brian jj

The mains was just a likely culprit. You never know if someone is using the mains to piggyback an extra signal onto it. Quartz is extremely sensitive to voltage fields. You can hook up a voltmeter to the quartz to see if there is any voltage. Or a sensitive frequency meter to see if there is any frequency present. And pay attention to the location where you hear the sound.

i don't think its possible to measure the voltage of a large quartz crystal using a voltmeter. a voltmeters impedence is around 10megaohms. Your crystal would have the impedance of many gigaohms or teraohms. the only solution would be to build a voltage follower using a lmc6041 op amp.

Quartz is used in the electronics industry to make crystal oscillators. If either a mechanical or electrical force is applied, quartz will emit a voltage.

but that is a small sheet of quartz not a massive quartz crystal.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

but that is a small sheet of quartz not a massive quartz crystal.

I was just trying to clarify your understanding of quartz.

steven chiverton

cant seem to find anything or information for anything that i could use for such a big clear cut quartz crystal to measure anything from it. using a piece of foil at both ends i get no reading the quartz is to big to even bend to get any signals so holding it and squeezing it seems to be the only thing i can do and the sound so strange i cant get it on digital tape recorder still

Last edited:

brian jj

What about using wire glue and putting in a sweeping electric square wave from 60hz to 6mhz on a quartz crystal and measuring the vibration with a piezo sensor . surely you will find a resonance point use that excitation frequency as a part of your hdr circuit.

As a matter of fact do you think that instead of wrapping quartz crystals with wire glueing electrodes to the facets might work better?

steven chiverton

the sound being so tiny under that of a mossie i cant compare it to ac power line hum as this is higher pitch but low volume im running out of ways to explain it the best as i can

even if that was correct the quartaz emits no sounds till i warm it up in my hand for a while , when its cold it emits nothing

steven chiverton

What about using wire glue and putting in a sweeping electric square wave from 60hz to 6mhz on a quartz crystal and measuring the vibration with a piezo sensor . surely you will find a resonance point use that excitation frequency as a part of your hdr circuit.

As a matter of fact do you think that instead of wrapping quartz crystals with wire glueing electrodes to the facets might work better?
wouldn't have a clue as i think using glue to stick wires to the quartz is odd as i dont know if even the glue would conduct i think its more like human body auric energy would be conducted

Bullethead21

Wow!! A human that can hear crystals, by sticking them inside his ear!!! Now I can rest easy, as I truly have "heard it all"..........

I especially like the mysterious shoulder pain that is being linked to the crystals with not one shred of evidence or testing.......

Who knew you could just plug crystals right into the ear canal like that!

steven chiverton

long time ago i was in bed with an electric blanket on and a woman and i had a nylon quilt on the bed and she was running the back of her fingers near by ear and we noticed i can hear a humming sound from her fingers as she ran it near my ears and i could do the same to her ears so recently i decided to try it with the crystal i just warmed up in my hand or energised and when i moved the crystal closer to my ear hole without touching the outer ear area i then heard this sound which was coming from the crystal tip so i moved it into my ear hole area a bit more and got better so that's how i found out about it and i've got this a few more times and also with some other crystals to except one which i've only recently started to get it to vibrate enough to just hear it . this is not a fairy tail this is real. the crystals also get gluey and sticky like the stick reaction steven gibbs describes when using the rubbing coil of the hdr unit .to

steven chiverton

Wow!! A human that can hear crystals, by sticking them inside his ear!!! Now I can rest easy, as I truly have "heard it all"..........

I especially like the mysterious shoulder pain that is being linked to the crystals with not one shred of evidence or testing.......

Who knew you could just plug crystals right into the ear canal like that!
don't need evidence if only my shoulder can talk hehehe evidence is only needed for non believers and critics so ill just keep it to myself and share it with a few here and there this is the first time i think in more than 20 years i've shared this so ill catalogue it as an interesting unknown phenomena that may yield some clues to other unknown or newer things i may discover in life from building and experimenting