Question for those who believe John Titor was a real Time Traveler

A question for those who are convinced that Titor was real:
What have you done with this information?

as a point of clarification, I did not create this thread. It was created by an admin by moving this post to its own thread to keep a different thread on topic.

While my question remains and is germaine, I did not create the title for this thread. I disagree with its wording and implication.

titorite

I bought a rife machine. Thing number one I had to do first. Find a cure for CJD. We are almost all of us infected. Big claim, big numbers. When one begins to investigate everything Titor said then ,the CJD numbers reveal themselves and justify dang near every word he ever said.

Bovine Spongeform Encephalitis is real. It really does have an incubation time of decades in mammals. The symptoms mimic Alzheimer. IF you ate beef in the 80s or 90s in the US canada or UK. then you are probably infected.

THe Rife machine cures disease by killing targeted cells with frequency resonance. YOur cells you need to live are unaffected. The parisitic prion malformin viruses that infect your healthy cells get destroyed.

After that I contacted a few embassasies back in the early 2000s to share with them the work of royal rife. One may of taken me up on it... Anthony Holland currently Anthony Holland is doing the latest clinical trials.

What else have I done?....

Breeded a distrust for the cities. Learned about the radioactive netualization properties of browns gas and HHO. (You should all learn about browns gas and HHO)

I have shared the story at times.... I try to share it as much as I can. IT is a risk. It makes me look goofy. People form opinions and talk alot and despite the sticks and stones analogy it all does affect us... that said I choose to talk about it. It is a much better answer than being silent.

I also tell people about the 2036 unix issues.